Xd lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
Hi there does anyone know anywhere that is training in glasgow area for this. I seen the eyelash emporium but I really cant afford the £895 after forking out for facframe training :(. Thanks ladies xx

Training for volume/ruvol/6D in Scotland can be found at www.beautyrevolution.co.uk Jennifer Anderson is amazing, she travelled to Ukraine last year and trained with Olga Volkova, one of the originators. You can find prices and course details on the website xx

Yes beautytrix have trainers pretty much in all areas. The training is fully accredited and all trainers are qualified and insured. For details of training see www.beautytrix.me for volume training xx

Hi Chazac. . did you know we're doing an Easter promotion on our award winning xD Volume Training at all venues. . it's £595 inc vat without kit for the 2-day course. Quality training is an investment in your future that will really pay off in the long run. We have the highest rated courses in the UK with 30 CPD points + 24points for xD.
EasterXDoffer1_grande.png

Last edited:
Thank you ladies beautytrix got back to me last night and just waiting on the Glasgow trainer getting in touch. I will look look at beauty revolutionaas well . Lash emp it's still out mt price range I just spent 700 on faceframe (although wish had just done the lashes first). Beautytrix are only 299 and thats with a kit xx

Just looked on beauty revolution as well now im stuck between the two!!! Really wish I could do the eyelash emporium one as thats the glue and products I use and cant fault them. I know cheaper is not always better but beautytrix have 10 cpd points as well. Xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back