Xen Tan development time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
I've been sent a sample of xen tan but it does not mention how long the development time is.
I emailed and received a reply that minimum time is 4 hours or leave on overnight.

What time would give a 10% tan?

10%? You havent said which version you've revived. 6 hours will give you a bit of colour but i tend to sleep in mine for a more tanned look.

Thanks Beth.

That's the thing - I don't know what it is! It is labelled 'xen tan professional spray tan solution' and then just has the ingredients list.

Tbh, I have found it to be like getting blood out of a stone to get info from them such as trade prices, delivery charge etc and most of the blurb I have been sent is all about retail products.

Feeling rather confused now!

I think it really depends on how dark you are.... I am very pale if I sleep in it I get a 12/14% tan. Leave on for 4 hours get around a 6/8% tan.
But on my sister in law who tans easier than myself would say her sleeping in gets just a 10-12%.
It's a really lovely tan, but I find buying it from Alan Howard's far easier than dealing with the pushy sale staff. I am mobile so can't afford to have a huge retail range which they want me to have. Hope that helps x

It's 8 hours for xen tan x

thank u :hug:

Latest posts

Back