Xen-tan products and spray solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte712

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is anyone using Xen-tan spray tan solution on their clients at the moment??
I had a Xen-tan spray tan on myself about 18 months ago and it was a lovely colour, and I have used their dark tanning lotion quite a few times in the past.
My concern is I have read quite a few threads on here claiming Xen-tan has changed and the colour is not as dark as it used to be.

Just wondered what everyones views were?

xx

I use it and have not noticed a colour change!! They are also selling booster drops now!

Hi I have never really used xen tans products so I cannot really comment! Why don't you think about contacting different tan suppliers and ask for samples that way you can try different tans and pick your best from them.

Leela
Glotanz

I use Xen tan and noticed a change, but I just bought another range for the darker tan Xen is great just wish they'd bring out a 14% equal lol I tried booster drops a shed load a very slight difference, their own drops may work better thou hth xx

Hi there,

Xen-Tan re-formulated the solution in 2010, which now helps the solution to last longer, but still contains the olive undertones resulting in a natural olive glow for your client.

Xen-Tan do not work on percentages as the products contain a time release ingredient (called Lexorez) which makes the tan last longer and slows down the development process, eliminating the orange, dry and patchy results normally associated with self tans. This also helps the colour to remain longer-lasting.

If you are looking for something a little darker, we are now offering colour enhancing drops, which enhance the colour of the solution, making it deeper and more intense (for the clients that like their tans darker).

If you would like to try a sample of our normal solution again or our solution with the new Mist Concentrate Drops added to it, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 800 7661. Alternatively, I am happy for any Geeks out there to PM me with all their salon, postal and contact details and I will send out our information and sample straight away for you.

Many thanks
Amy

Latest posts

Back