Xmas dinner - time table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers everyone! looks like a trip to M&S is on the cards then, I doooo love the ad's on the TV, always make my mouth water!!

Rock chic, my hostess trolley was 40 pounds as a buy it now but some of them are still less than a tenner with a couple of hours to go! have a look you never know you might strike it lucky! :green: I was going to buy some nice dishes to put veggies in on the table anyway so it probably would have cost me that much either way and the trolley will be a lifesaver! :green:

hi jaffa cake thanks for that i will have a look and i think i will be hitting mand s soon to. good luck and best wishes :hug:

Hostess trolleys are brill! I have borrowed the mother in laws in the past - but will definately buy one when i have more room.

I prepare everything the day before, you can peel and chop your potatoes, you can freeze fresh veg in advance (parsnips, carrots etc) if you blanch them first. Or peel and chop fresh veg the night before.

I never buy frozen roast potatoes or mash as they are so easy to do especially if they are prepared the night before - i always use goose fat for christmas roast potatoes!! - yum!

Yorkshire puds can be made the night before or made in advance or frozen - they are so simple to make! Or the batter can be made the night before too.

I make a syrup pudding the night before and that can be microwaved on the day - only takes 4 minutes - yum!

M&S Individual Christmas puds as not everyone eats it and it.

I've bought my M&S cranberry sauce and brandy butter already.

I'm going to either make my bread sauce in advance and freeze it, or buy M&S fresh bread sauce and freeze it.

I didnt lay the table till on the day last year, so this year i am definately going to lay it the night before!!

Hostess trolleys are brill! I have borrowed the mother in laws in the past - but will definately buy one when i have more room.

I prepare everything the day before, you can peel and chop your potatoes, you can freeze fresh veg in advance (parsnips, carrots etc) if you blanch them first. Or peel and chop fresh veg the night before.

I never buy frozen roast potatoes or mash as they are so easy to do especially if they are prepared the night before - i always use goose fat for christmas roast potatoes!! - yum!

Yorkshire puds can be made the night before or made in advance or frozen - they are so simple to make! Or the batter can be made the night before too.

I make a syrup pudding the night before and that can be microwaved on the day - only takes 4 minutes - yum!

M&S Individual Christmas puds as not everyone eats it and it.

I've bought my M&S cranberry sauce and brandy butter already.

I'm going to either make my bread sauce in advance and freeze it, or buy M&S fresh bread sauce and freeze it.

I didnt lay the table till on the day last year, so this year i am definately going to lay it the night before!!

That all sounds absolutely fab and delicious but I would be exhausted and totally fed up if I did all that. :) You're obviously very organised.

Anything to make things a little easier is my motto, as long as the result is good. :)

Latest posts

Back