Xmas is really soon :)...HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
Hello everybody :) ...I need some help, PLEASE!!! :o
Christmas are soon enough...so I started to think of new Xmas nail designs...I'll need to do at least 10 different ones... and I've understood, that I am just extremely short of IDEAS :sad: ...Maybe you will be able to help me a bit!!!! :) ....I would be VERY-VERY grateful!!! :Love:

P.S. sorry for my bad English...it is still a bit difficult for me to talk... :o

Hi

Holli is good, paint two holli leaves annd use red gems as the berries.
Candy sticks, no need to explain.
Try nailtopia.co.uk for some christmas stickers.
Snow flakes, just paint on with glitter stripers or white, silver paint
Icicles hanging down the nail, glitter over the top.

Have a look in the galleries as there are some in there

HTH

XX

• Glittery french manicures - all colours, thats instead of the white tips
  • Stars
  • Christmas trees
  • glittery flicks
Candles
Snowflakes
Nailtopia Christmas stickers

Oh,THANKS a lot !!!!! :Love: ....You've already gave me some briliant ideas, I tatally forgot about, like Icicles & candles! :o ... :hug:

Hi there

There are some fab designs at www.pronails.com in the December galleries!

Have fun!:biggrin:

Love and hugs

I ordered some decals from Nail Treatz (their link is in the links section), they have quite a lot of Christmassy designs - snowmen, rudolph, santa, candy canes, etc etc. I also have some 3D stickers from dsfm.uk.com that are lovely - a mixed set of stars and snowflakes that look gorgeous on a glitter french.

Hello, always take the opportunity to show my products..so here goes. I have Gold and Goldplated charms in holiday shapes. Xmas Tree, Santa, CandyCane and more. Inexpensive but beautiful. These are polish secure products but make decorating nails so easy...just add your own little touchs and in an instant you have holiday nails.

http://trendyprincess.com/charms1.htm
These are just the Gold metal ones...GP on other pages.

Latest posts

Back