Xmas weight challenge starting today! Anyone want to join me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! I'd like to join you all if that is ok? I've been on SW since September and have so far lost 1st 11lbs and have till next August to lose another 3stone 3lbs eek! With Xmas coming I think I need a bit more motivation to avoid all the cake! Wish me luck for my weigh in tomorrow! :s

Wow well done so far beautybexter. That's brilliant. Well this week I gained back 4lbs after being ill but that's still a 4 loss too. Only thing is I need to rein it back in as I've not being eating carefully since getting my appetite back. Loads of bread which is so bad for me. Making a big healthy casserole in the slow cooker today yum yum can't wait :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I've making a conscious effort to eat properly (healthy and about 7 times throughout the day) as I usually skip breakie this means I can go till 7/8 even 9 pm before eating my first meal of the day which is not good for my body health wise, and explains why I seem to be getting more ill than normal, so nature valley crunch bars for breakfast wi a cuppa a yougurt has been brought but is huge so 2 sit ins, wrap for lunch and then tea later with fruit in between... Need to buy fruit today .

Good luck all keep it up

OWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I want to share my pain..
Gym yesterday - wash out as we felt like two fat birds out of our depth
But awoke with sore belly muscles.
Today we done lane swimming for an hour, breast stroke and back swimming and jebus my body hurts lol
Especially my arms, I actually feel weak haha.
What a pussy!!!
Day off tomorrow then back to lane swimming Thursday :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

OWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I want to share my pain..
Gym yesterday - wash out as we felt like two fat birds out of our depth
But awoke with sore belly muscles.
Today we done lane swimming for an hour, breast stroke and back swimming and jebus my body hurts lol
Especially my arms, I actually feel weak haha.
What a pussy!!!
Day off tomorrow then back to lane swimming Thursday :)

Well done!

Was away for a few days, so 1LB on this morning:irked: Back on track from tomorrow.

I lost 2lb this week x

Well done Amy! I am determined to have some more off by next Sunday!

Thank you, you will get some off this week!:lol:

Lost 2lbs this week! Which was a lovely surprise seeing as I had quite a few naughty foods! Only 1lb till I've lost 2stone! Hope everyone else is having a good week!!

:o Mmm 1Lb on again! I'm not doing as well as I hoped. Didn't weigh in last week as I didn't feel I had lost anything. When I weighed myself just now I was surprised I had only 1LB on. Too many Costa visits!

I I started the weight watchers diet , on the 20 th October , it's the old version not the pro point one. I don't go to classes but I know how the diet works I weigh myself every sat , so far I've lost
1 stone 3 lbs
Good luck to everyone with their diets x

Late entry from me. I have gained 12lb since October! Prior to that I was running 40miles a week training for a half marathon. Stopped running a week later thanks to an injury but kept eating like I was burning 4,000 cals a week and loads of white carbs!
Am going to put my trainers in tomorrow and go for a run. Am also going to eat more lean protein and avoid wheat and simple grains.
I should do 5lb by xmas and will allow myself xmas day and boxing day before getting back on the wagon.
10stone10 and 5.5!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

:o I haven't weighed in since the 20th Nov...Although was doing ok until today :irked: hopefully can back on track tomorrow!

I have been really good this week. I have walked 4-5 miles every day from Sunday and have been careful with food. When I got up this morning I was feeling good. I floated down the stairs like a fairy and into the bathroom for my weigh in. I looked at the scales and while smiling stood on them and then the smile froze! Nothing off at all:grr:. I really expected a different outcome! Won't be giving up though. I have a holiday in 6 weeks to keep me at it.

I'm afraid I have fallen off the weight loss wagon and I'm struggling to get back on. Not gaining but not losing either. Problem is bread and that bottle of Baileys didn't help much either. :D
Anyway I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Too much going on so I'm not going to pig but I'm not going to deny myself either. I'm gonna enjoy the Christmas period and be up for starting again come the new year.
Maria xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

When is everyone getting back on track then? My weigh in day isn't till Wednesday but I might have today as my last 'eating everything' day lol.

I made a conscious effort to shave off around half a stone before xmas, so I had a few pounds to play with over the festivities. Needless to say, I've found them again during the past few days, so it's back on the bandwagon for me. So tedious, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I made a conscious effort to shave off around half a stone before xmas, so I had a few pounds to play with over the festivities. Needless to say, I've found them again during the past few days, so it's back on the bandwagon for me. So tedious, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I know I've no idea what I've gained hopefully not too much... :rolleyes:

I braved the dreaded scales... Ive added 6lbs but I'm going to start with vigour in Jan.. Around the third I reckon is a good day to start.
I'm going to write down EVERYTHING I eat,
Write rather than net-track so I can visually see.
I have an exercise plan set up for 30days as my kick starter.
We walk to school regardless of weather and although its a 'not too fast' half hour walk with 45 steps down one side of the dip and 35 up the other (and back again to go home, then doing then again both ways for after school time) it wasn't doing anything so I'm hoping the exercise plan plus food awareness will work with the walking.

I was good today, we walked the school walk just to go feed the gypsy horses our veg peelings, I was knackered when I got home lol.

So.. Me, in short +6lb

Latest posts

Back