Xmas weight challenge starting today! Anyone want to join me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Course not! I need to slow down on bread/pasta too, it's gonna be hard as pasta is my favourite food! :(

Thank you :) yep pasta is my big downfall too I LOVE IT haha xx

Chinese for tea last night and chocolate cake this morning.
Well this is going splendidly!

Laura xx

Out for an indian meal in the week, wedding tommorow..... Thinking start again Monday :rolleyes:. My weigh ins on monday morning, bet I weigh more than last monday haha :biggrin:

1LB off. Would have liked 2 but still pleased that I didn't gain. Will try a bit harder this week!

I'm in! I need to lose 7lb in 3 weeks for my holiday. I Just need to cut out eating between meals, I'm going to make a big batch of soup today for lunch for the next few days! And no bread and butter with it😞

I find carbs are my worst nightmare. Ive recently lost 18lb on the secret diet drops diet and try and only have one carb meal a day.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

What are secret diet drops?

First day flab fighting! Had blueberries & raspberries with plain yoghurt for breaky, Heinz sachet soup (med veg, the lowest calorie one!) with a couple of forks of a salad with coconut couscous & for tea I had the rest of the salad & cous cous but with broccoli, green beans & chicken breast I'd marinated in paprika & lime. Yummy & so full, I'm proud of myself for not snacking especially as we have so much rubbish in the house!

Creeps in... All stealth ninja like... Rolls out like a weeble!!!
Not a good first day BUT I did have breakfast this morning ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Only 1lb off but to say last week was a disaster diet wise I'm amazed at that... Back on it from now on

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Mind if I join you all?

I have loads to lose but have been very unmotivated. Maybe reporting in will help?

:-s

E x

A great idea and some fab tips on here already! (The pebbles in a jar....). Off to buy pebbles...my cholesterol level will thank me.

Is there a way of being reminded to come onto the forum - without coming onto the forum first? I need a swift kick up the large backside, but don't come onto SG as often as I used to....

Getting very forgetful in advanced years..

A great idea and some fab tips on here already! (The pebbles in a jar....). Off to buy pebbles...my cholesterol level will thank me.

Is there a way of being reminded to come onto the forum - without coming onto the forum first? I need a swift kick up the large backside, but don't come onto SG as often as I used to....

Getting very forgetful in advanced years..

Thanks for the pebbles in the jar recognition :)
I hope your pebbles move swiftly... Mine are stuck I reckon lol.

If you click on settings (I'm on android nexus but via the SG app) bottom of page and click subscribe then you get notification each time there is a new reply :)

Bit quiet on this post, thought I'd see how we're all doing ;)..
On the good side for me I have lost 8lbs since last weds!!! Bad side is i've not been well, nothing too sinister, just constantly feeling sick and can't eat. Managed some soup today but been living off ginger biscuits all week. Still tried to carry on working but feeling weak and lethargic. Feel bit better today tho, nausea seems to have gone :)

Maria

Sorry you're not feeling good Bon! Should have had this post up yesterday, but when I looked at the forum I noticed there were 3 of my threads up already and felt I couldn't put another one up:). Anyway I had another pound off. Looks like it's going to be slow xx

A pounds good Tonicj and slow is definitely better. I know as soon as I start eating again my tummy and bum will bounce right back on like Eddie Murphys Nutty Proffesor :lol:

Ooh well done for the losses ladies, even if they are poorly loss Bon ;)

As for me... Ive put on 3lb, my scales hate me and my jeans got restitched I reckon haha
My thoughts are... Gonna get worse before it gets better!!
;)

Hey I'm starting my healthy diet and exercise tomorrow quite excited to get going! I'm hoping to lose a stone :) oh and here's some motivation for anyone who thinks losing a pound isn't enough :) xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384202747.306375.jpg

Latest posts

Back