XXL again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
My friend used a schwarzkopf xxl 3 times because even though the colour was dark the ends were lilac , then had a pro -done mid warm semi ( which I thought was a grand job , because it was shiny and even) but a few days later is now sporting a mix of yellow h/l that are so far away from the root. Im dreading being asked to do it ( I havent touched it ). Would you have hi-lighted it ? I think that whoever did it must have been mad! Or maybe im getting chicken in my old age.

whats the current shade and the target shade? and what was on before the XXL?

the xxl was like a wella 3.66 it is now about a red 6 with bleach to lvl 8/9 yellow h/l

but it was damaged before thats why the xxl wasnt even holding just making it worse . I think if im asked to do it ill only blend in the root , it must of taken a hell of a lot to lift it even this much

I wouldn't bleach further or use permananet colour. Do a quasi with low peroxide (between 1 and 3%) to tone her hair or blend the highlights. Or better still, a semi ( I use Wella COlour Fresh) Obviously you can do the virgin roots with whatever strength you want.

Latest posts

Back