Yellow Pages - Good News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Okay they got my email address wrong....

but within 3 days Ive had 4 calls!

3 Bookings and one enquriy but was way out of my area. :D :D

So already this profit from these has paid for 2 months of advertising - yipeee

Just thought I'd share this good news will you call,

What sort of ad was it and how much did it cost?, if you dont mind me asking. I have got a free line going in next april but have been wondering if that will be enough.

teresajay said:
What sort of ad was it and how much did it cost?, if you dont mind me asking. I have got a free line going in next april but have been wondering if that will be enough.

Mine was a 6x3 and it stood out under 'Nail Technicians' as all the others but 2 had only got one line, which is the free entry...

Woohoo another 2 enquiries last week and 2 calls this week - one I couldnt do as I was booked that evening and she needed a set there & then - lass had won tickets to see blue - :lick: yum yum - Duncan he's delish :Love:

The other one a booking for Silk Wraps - yippee I love the yellow pages :green:

Hi Hun, its great news ive not had as many as you but have had about 3 so far so im pretty impressed too - and Duncan is soooooo sine :hug:

Kellyc said:
Hi Hun, its great news ive not had as many as you but have had about 3 so far so im pretty impressed too - and Duncan is soooooo sine :hug:
What size did you do Kelly

Cant remember but it is a box lol! its costing me about £14 per month so i thinks its the smaller size that you can get x

thats brill , i hope i get the same type of enquiries when mine comes out , soon you will be that fully booked you wont know what to do with yourself :p , love dee

great to know it works - i'll def be putting one in the next YP!!

Another 2 calls which have turned into bookings this week from the YP, I really recommend this to any of you that has had doubts in the past...go for it...

hi louise glad u got bookings from yp, i was to late for this addition so maybe next time anyway my name has just gone in thomsons directory so hopefully that will get my phone ringing xx

Fingerscrossed for you Emma

its worked well ive got my first customer from the thomsons directory for a manicure tomorrow as shes getting married on saturday .

Good on ya emma

just got my free line in yellow pages and thomson local today.
so fingers crossed

If they got something wrong in your ad you should chin them for a discount or at the very least a reduction. When I worked for them they did this if they were at fault.

It is a really good medium to advertise, for those of you with salons a sticker saying find us in yp works brill too.

i use yellow pages also and have great success with it

well done you

I put an entry in the YP which came out in Jan this year. I only put a free line in and haven't had even one enquiry!! Mind you there is a salon right underneath my entry with the same name as I use for my business!! So no wonder. Has anyone else found that the free lineage in the YP works?

joannerowsell said:
just got my free line in yellow pages and thomson local today.
so fingers crossed

Cant wait for my add to come out in the YP, but I have a long wait, Jan next year!!

Nice one - will def be advertising in there next! - think next one not out til Jan/feb next year though!

Latest posts

Back