Yet...Another hair question :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breath

Reaction score
Very texturised, cut using a razor/blade x

oh really?
so if i like just took a picture of this or video into a hairdresser would they do it with a razor blade or what?

I'm normally getting mobile hairdressers, but it turned out to be crap last time & she totally ripped me off.

So i'm moving onto salons.

Yeah just take a pic of it in, they might prefer to do it with scissors and chipping into it, they might also use the thinning scissors to texturise it, just depends on your hair type etc. good luck x

go to a good salon with the picture, looks like it may be razored...love it though

okay =]
will do
bit nervous though lol

what sort of hair type do you think this cut will work on?

long hair?
thick hair?
etc etc

wont matter if it long hair, ur away to get it cut lol so long as it long enuff that they can cut it into it. . . his hair doesnt look particularly thick, possibly due to the amount of hair removed with the texturising, id say itd sit well with fine to medium hair, . . and yeah i agree some major razoring going on in the top side and back for the choppyness, if it were me i wud have left that dudes fringe a bit heavier cos it is lookin a bit sparse for my liking tho x

Cheers once again Scotty! always a big help.
I'm just curious do you think it'd work on thick hair?
my hairs actually very thick but i have the right length?

If you can some one give me a fast reply ahah=]
making the trip at 12.30! :p

Last edited:
yeah totally it wud work on thick hair, myu hair is prtty thick and pulled of choppier than this, jus make sure the fringe is disconnected and the razor is used, DO NOT let them at u with thinning scissors. . . i repeat DO NOT. . . xx

Ohhh!
this sounds like i need to be demanding lol

well, what'd happen if they use thinning scissors?

okay i've had it done
she was really nice & very sexay! :D
lol
but yeahh i forgot to say "keep the length of the fringe"
:/
ahh wellll
the rest is great!
just need my fringe to grow back :( lol

oh man oh man
should i just get one stuck in ? XD

did she use thinning scissors? ;LOL ONE STUCK IN HAHAHA, , , hilarious dont like ur fringe BUY A NEW ONE lols. . . it wasnt so much the length in the fringe i wuda kept, jus the density. . . xx

yeah =]
i wanted her too lol
i thought if i get it razored it'd probably give me a ****load more splitends & as i'm bleaching my hair it's probably a not a good idea lol

& damnn right, if you don't like it just buy a new one ;)
mines just too short, i forgot to say keep the length, the density on my fringe is fine. Just too short for my liking.
everything else is great=]

lol

Latest posts

Back