Yet another on efiles! Sorry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLE

Reaction score
Does anyone no where I can get training to use an efile in the north east? I am still very weary about getting 1 as I have heard so many mixed reviews! I am looking for training before I go out and purchase!!! Prob get 1 from ebay and they obviously dont provide the training!!:)

Firstly, why do you want an e-file? if you think it will make your service quicker, it doesn't I have spinal problems which mean I can no longer hand file and the e-file does the debulk in a re balance. It takes me 1 hour 15mins to 1 hour 30 to do a full set and about 1 hour 30 to rebalance.
This is the same as when I hand filed.
What I learned and what brought my time down was to not put the product on in the first place. Full set or rebalance all I do now is buff over, shape and shine, why put it on just to file it of?
All of that said if you are determined to buy an e-file don't get it from ebay, you have no idea what makes a good file or a bad one so you won't know if what you are buying is what you need and they are not cheap so you need to make sure you get it right.
NSI do efile course with local trainers so if you call their head office they will put you in contact with an educator in your area,
Young nails also teach e-file classes, but I don't know where their training takes place.

Thanks for that. I was just thinking of saving time but after reading back on previous threads I am thinking of sticking to what I no best! Less expense too!! x x:)

Firstly, why do you want an e-file? if you think it will make your service quicker, it doesn't I have spinal problems which mean I can no longer hand file and the e-file does the debulk in a re balance. It takes me 1 hour 15mins to 1 hour 30 to do a full set and about 1 hour 30 to rebalance.
This is the same as when I hand filed.
What I learned and what brought my time down was to not put the product on in the first place. Full set or rebalance all I do now is buff over, shape and shine, why put it on just to file it of?
All of that said if you are determined to buy an e-file don't get it from ebay, you have no idea what makes a good file or a bad one so you won't know if what you are buying is what you need and they are not cheap so you need to make sure you get it right.
NSI do efile course with local trainers so if you call their head office they will put you in contact with an educator in your area,
Young nails also teach e-file classes, but I don't know where their training takes place.

Young Nails train all over the uk, i did mine at the St Annes training centre as i live quite close to that, but if you contact them they will tell you the closest place to you

Latest posts

Back