You dont need a double application-la tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty123

Reaction score
Hi Guys, was reading the comments on la tan, i wouldnt use a double application, i got trained by them to use one coat. Its that effective that it doesnt need a double application, just ketting u know so u dont waste pennys or u would be going through the solution in no time x

The reason why most spray tan theropists opt for a second application is a personel one and has nothing to do with solution..be it LA tan,Fake Bake,Tantrick,Sienna x,B&Q own brand fence paint and all the other brands not mentioned.

HTH :wink2:

yep! I do two coats what ever solution I use, and I still get about 30 tans per litre! :green:

Are you on commission??? :eek:

I never do a double coat as i find that it only darkens the colour guide and not the actual tan, only way i have done this is when i spray tan a client get them to leave tan to devolp and then have a shower and re spray them then it makes a difference to the tan. but i suppose it is all about how we prefer to do it and feel comfortable, but if your still getting 30 tans out a litre you'r doing great lol better than me!

Are you on commission??? :eek:[/quote]

Pmsl!!!!!!!!:lol:

I do one coat with whatever im using and then a waft over ,so not really two coats.

i dont quite get the commission bit?? u mean when i spary some 1?? come agin...:rolleyes:

No I dont mean when you spray someone.... I mean from LA tan! You certainly seem to be promoting them at every given opportunity, thought you must be making money out of every new customer they get or something!

Seems strange to me that all I see from you are posts (and PM's) about how good LA tan are? :rolleyes: Not saying that they arent because I dont know, just dont need it rammed down our necks every post :eek:

I do two coats, some would disagree, it's all down to personal preference. (Having been tanned with one coat recently and left with white marks down my legs which I had to fill in myself when I got home I would opt for two so there is nothing like this gonna happen). Again it's all down to personal choice.

My clients love my tans so I am happy if they are happy :)

i wish i was on commission for each tan i did, i certainly would be quid’s in. Correct me if im wrong but i thought this was a forum to inform people of the products that we like and use??as for 'ramming it down your throat' all my posts are not about la tan, more are offering advice and discussing my personal experiences in tanning, which feel free to go back over, you must have alot of time on ur hands :!:

Oops, sorry, my mistake then! :lol: and as for having time on my hands, I WISH! lol.... too busy spraying people gorgeous! :green:

I do two light coats and I teach like this also. The reason behind it is to ensure I have got everywhere and not made any mistakes. Its kind of my way of checking the client over. I still only use 40 ml per client with HVLP Machines so not wasting any money at all!

Although it does make me chuckle when people ask for more coats when it won't make an iota of a difference! I recently did a comedienne and he wanted a 16% tan, and he still kept asking for more and more coats on his face lol! Oh did I mention he then went to dinner in the rain GULP! I dread to think what he turned out like the next day. I will no doubt find out soon enough!

Latest posts

Back