You know you're getting on a bit when...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

In my case when I can't get a pair of tights on:eek: I struggled this morning while sitting on the edge of the bed. I could hardly lift my foot to get it into the first leg. Then as I lifted my second foot to get it into the other leg, I fell sideways! I finally got both feet in, but could hardly stand up as my back was a bit stiff. So there I was bent over with tights around my ankles shaped like a neanderthal! I then managed to pull them up while having a hot flush to notice they were all twisted around my legs, so had to bend again (ouch! ) to try to straighten them. At one stage I looked like Norah Batty for those of you who remember her :lol: Finally got them up when nature called! :irked:

When your ten year old daughter says in the old days about the 90's !!!
Along with your so embarrassing and mum you need to get your hair done fast because you look like cruella deville with your grey streak :(

I could hardly lift my foot to get it into the first leg. Then as I lifted my second foot to get it into the other leg, I fell sideways!

I'm sorry to be mean but that really made me giggle! :lol:
Don't worry, I won't be chuckling in 20 years time :irked::hug:

When you can't bend down without a groan !

I help a school with thier lunchtime, but I only do Fridays. last week i Was having a giggle with a bunch of 6 year old's and they decided to chase me around the playground.as I was running, I crashed into a bunch of kids and I fell over taking down a little girl with me :eek: I quickly got her and myself up again, sat us both on the bench, asked if she was alright, she was fine ! But I was in absolute agony, my hands stung, my knees were grazed and I was in total shock :cry: not to mention the embarrassment ! knees seized up just getting out of bed the next morning. Can't take this larking around any more !

When you're bopping around singing along to a tv advert for a new compilation album only to find out it's called 'old skool anthems'.

And when you realise you actually used the word 'bopping' in a sentence.

When you look at jeans which "shape and lift your bum" and your daughter says "i doubt they'd lift yours":irked:

When tea is the answer to everything.
A scarf is not an accessory but an essential piece of kit.
Radio 1 gets on your nerves.
High heels are for nights when you can sit not walk.
Everything gives you wind. TMI lol!!

When tea is the answer to everything.
A scarf is not an accessory but an essential piece of kit.
Radio 1 gets on your nerves.
High heels are for nights when you can sit not walk.
Everything gives you wind. TMI lol!!

Ah "sitting down shoes" lol

When you say to your kids "Where's the disco tonight! ":lol:

Exactly what I said to me teen when he went clubbing in London :green:

Exactly what I said to me teen when he went clubbing in London :green:

Ha! My son looked at me like :eek: when I asked him if he ever has a "slow dance or jive!"
Erm.. don't think I will ever ask him that again:lol:

Or ask them what they are going to see at the pictures.

I cannot wear any shoes over about an inch heel anymore or I'm straight over.
Twice in the last few months I've fallen over just from standing still,causing much laughter.

.....You dread sneezing in case you wet yourself lol!!!!!

You never go anywhere without tweezers!

When bed means a good nights sleep :rolleyes:

You say "oh hasn't he got lovely hair"...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back