You know you're getting on a bit when...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When u take a coat or wear tights on a night out. !

I use to walk home in the winter little shorts and heels ! These days I get a cab and with my coat buttoned up ! !

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

When you haven't got a clue what's in 'The charts,' never mind who most of the artistes are, although you used to be able to rattle them off nearly by heart.

When current music isn't generally as good as it used to be.

When you're wearing something a bit ' Trendy' and it's due to accident far more than design.

When you don't care if you look 'Trendy' or not, as long as you like it and it's comfortable.

When you wouldn't dream off attempting to stuff your tootsies into anything you don't consider the personification of comfort first and foremost.

When your feet go into spasms just looking at sky scraper heeled/pointed toed stilettos.

When you mourn the passing of good film musicals such as 'The Sound Of Music.'

When you try to fill yr lighter with air freshener.... I lost the plot

When you think you may cancel NYE plans and stay in with a pot of tea sitting by the fire! And I'm only 20 haha.

When you DO actually cancel all NYE plans and stay home with a pot of tea!

When you're wearing something a bit ' Trendy' and it's due to accident far more than design.

When you don't care if you look 'Trendy' or not, as long as you like it and it's comfortable.

'

When you use the word "trendy" :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you DO actually cancel all NYE plans and stay home with a pot of tea!

Bless you! When you brew your tea in a pot :hug: x

When police and your GP seem like children!

When you use the word "trendy" :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Absolutely! That was my point!! :wink2:

When just about everyone, excluding the semi fossilised, look young to you!

When you're obsessed with your underwear for all the wrong reasons.
Pants that don't ride up
Tights that don't fall down.
A bra that contains everything

When you're obsessed with your underwear for all the wrong reasons.
Pants that don't ride up
Tights that don't fall down.
A bra that contains everything

When your idea of the ultimate lingerie is Bridget Jones style big knickers. They may not set the world on fire, but they're flippin' comfy!! :wink2:

When your idea of the ultimate lingerie is Bridget Jones style big knickers. They may not set the world on fire, but they're flippin' comfy!! :wink2:

My nans pants covered the whole radiator when airing.
I swear mine will never be that huge 😄

I read this once.

At age 20 we worry what people think of us.
At age 40 we don't care what they think about us.
At age 60 we realise they weren't thinking about us at all! :lol:

When you say theyve ruined that song lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you say theyve ruined that song lol

Or I remember the original :)

When your partner buys you an iPod for Xmas and you have a spare hour to play. By playing I mean trying to find out how to get the music on it!! Well it was 9.30pm on Xmas day night, the excitement had receded and you still feel super fat with your Xmas dinner. You get your laptop out to download the iPod manual (in my day you got a paper copy in the box, but hey, times have changed - for the better.....and quickness). So you've downloaded what you need and spend a long while reading but not really understanding...I mean what the hell is "ripping" and "syncing"????? And as usual nothing is user friendly so you end up with more questions after reading the first paragraph. Apparently you need to download iTunes so you can put the music on there to be transferred to iPod later.....much later.....6 hours later to be precise!! Completely suicidal, at 3.30am boxing day morning, I finally managed to somehow get Toni Braxton into my laptop, onto my newly downloaded iTunes and now she is safely in my iPod where she will stay...without a doubt she'll stay cos I don't have a clue how to delete or reverse the process......neither do I have the inclination to learn!!!! I fell into bed at 3.45am fully exhausted but with a big grin of satisfaction on my face...I truly am up there with the best of them!! Happy Boxing Day geeks x

Latest posts

Back