Young Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffle

Reaction score
What pots are mixed with powder?

I cant make sence of the product book I had through the post off what ones are or if they all are. one section listed it as pre-mixed so does that mean the others arnt lol

If you're referring to glitters etc, then pre mixed are already mixed with powder so ready to use, the others are just pots of glitter that you can mix with powder at home. x

All the glitters are just glitters so you can add them to what ever you want. The only mixed glitter/acrylic collection is the block party. All the other colours are coloured acrylics.

Are the coloured powders pre mixed with acrylic or can you use them in gel too? as the mixing doc on their website says to mix with speed clear? Not doing enhancements yet just researching which brand I'm going to go with and love the look of YN x

The coloured powers are pre mixed acrylic x

All the glitters are just glitters so you can add them to what ever you want. The only mixed glitter/acrylic collection is the block party. All the other colours are coloured acrylics.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back