Young Synergy gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanula Nails

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used 'Young Synergy Gel' for sculpting? If so can you tell me what the product is like to work with, is it a strong, long lasting product and does it create hard wearing nail enhancements/extensions.

I'm considering doing the Youngs gel nail course as opposed to the L&P simply because of the odour issue - your views on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

It's lovely I use it.
I use build pink or clear for a simple gel overlay
Concealer pink and white sculptor for my French nails.
The sculpting gels are great really thick so the stay where you want them to and files like butter.

It's easy to work with and is very strong. I wear it myself as a NNO and haven't had a break in many months. The clear self levels perfectly and the cover peach sculpts well. I love the color.

Really nice to work with.I used Ezflow before but found youngs easier to get hold of and its just as good.
Have dabbled in l and p but one thing that put me right off was the smell it lingers which isn't good in a room that is used for other treatments especially massage and aromatherapy
I don't do a lot of hard gels though I now do mostly gel color and then Calgel.

As a newbie, I really like the wearability of it. It's strong and I've had no lifting but I find it rather viscous compared to Light Elegance and Brisa.

Latest posts

Back