Your chosen methods and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locks&lashes

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents,

I am new here and this is my first post (so please be gentle!)

I have recently left my desk job to go on maternity leave. I have always done semi permanent eyelash extensions part time and I am also a qualified hairdresser (although I've not been in the salon for 3 years) I do however still cut/colour/blow dry family and friends.

So my intentions are to focus solely on eyelashes and hair extensions only.

I am thinking of going with Connect 2 hair for my training and looking into either the 2 or 3 method.

So I was wondering, do you think it's essential to learn more than one method?
If so which top 3 would you choose and why?

I'm leaning towards hot and/or cold fusion and micro/nano rings.

But would love your feedback please!

Thank you so much in advance xx

hey! i learnt with Oakley academy for hair extensions and they were brilliant! life time support too and they can advertise for you on their page xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Louisa,

I was just looking at their website. Did you kit come with everything you need?

Which methods did you go for and which is your popular?

Thank you !
X

i got the kit with the course. i chose method 1 the pre bonded as i have lots of ppl ask for them however i wanna learn weaves when ive saved my money xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would definitely learn the fusion bonds and nano rings they are most popular I think! And wefts but they're vile x

Thank you Sam. Would you say micro rings are still very popular? I've read lots of mixed reviews about nanos xx

Yeah they are too but I don't really recommend them to clients anymorebecause they slip out loads and it's annoying lol I used to love them too xx

Latest posts

Back