Your first celebrity crush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
So fellow Geeks who was your first celebrity crush?

Mine was Morten Harkett from AHA. I saw him on TV a little while ago and for a man of 50 he has not aged at all!

Erik Estrada from the US TV show "C.H.I.P.S" made in the 70s about motorcycle cops. Hispanic, dark skinned, thick bodied, delicious! Sorry, drooling.

So fellow Geeks who was your first celebrity crush?

Mine was Morten Harkett from AHA. I saw him on TV a little while ago and for a man of 50 he has not aged at all!

Mine was Jonathan brandis from sea quest DSV and I was gutted when I searched him recently to find he had committed suicide a few years ago x

Mine was Jonathan brandis from sea quest DSV and I was gutted when I searched him recently to find he had committed suicide a few years ago x

Oh my goodness. I didn't know he had committed suicide!

I'm embarrassed to say this but Kevin from The Backstreet Boys:o

Mine was Leonardo Dicaprio...obviously in his titanic days, not now lol

Mine was a girlie crush, it was Aveline from the show bread, i used to pretend to teeter in my heels around the playground at primary school, wiggling, saying "I wanna be a model" in a couse accent,lol! I havent changed 1 bit!!
Kate x

OMG! Mine was John Travolta, Grease had just been released and I was 8 years old at the time, that crush didn't last long though as Adam Ant came along not too long after!!!

:o Does anyone remember Bobby Sherman?

taylor hanson ahahhaah!!

Jon Bon jovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey from NKOTB.....!! It's not even a cool crush to have had but hey-ho!!

First major one was Phil Oakey from the Human League, oh my god I was soooo in love with him! Even wrote to Jim'll fix it to see if I could meet him...

Mine was Philip Schofield when he was in the broom cupboard.
I was at a party years ago and he walked in, our eyes met and he smiled to be polite like you do and I went bright red and turned away! I thought he knew about the pervie dreams I was having about him!

Er........mine was captain scarlet!!!!!!!but i was only 5 at the time!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGe ek

Oh my goodness. I didn't know he had committed suicide!

Yes he got depression and hung himself, so sad as he had a great career when he was young x

Mine was Tom Cruise after seeing him in Mission Impossible when I was about 11!

Mine was adam ant lol i was very obsessed from a young age and i was brought up on 70s and 80s music lol. Ant was my second ever word- so embarresing!

Latest posts

Back