Your GeekMart GeekCart Loves You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Its back and better than ever.

GeekMart is ALIVE!

Please give it up to a new entry into GeekMart: Scratch Magazine Subscriptions. If you don't have Scratch, you are not on the cutting edge of the profession. If you do have Scratch, make sure you renew via your friendly new GeekMart companion :)

NailClass is back and better than ever. With record setting sales that exceeded everyones expectations, NailClass is one of the most defining books of our professional generation. Step by step tutorials from every element of nail technology; NailClass is a must for any serious professional.

GeekMart rules (and is now available in multiple currencies!)

Fab :Love: What more can I say :)

hey there i'm a nail geek virgin and i'm new to all of this, so please bear with me if i do something wrong!!!i really would like to buy the nail class book but where do i find it.i read in professional nails that i could buy on nail geek but i'm totally lost please help!....x

Click on shtuff, then geekmart then literature.

Welcome to the board, prepare yourself to say a while LOL.

Help please:left:

when I tried to post an ad, I got this message. Warning: main(/var/www/html/geekbay/languages/english/uploadproduct4.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /geekbay/uploadproduct.php on line 135

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/geekbay/languages/english/uploadproduct4.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/geekbay/uploadproduct.php on line 135

Could be you tried to post in geekmart when you can only post adds in geekBAY! Geekmart is the site store and geekbay is the geeks store.

no I was in geek bay got to step 3 then pushed enter and got the message. Tried it 2x's but will try again.
Thanks

hmmm. I thought I fixed that last night. I jsut checked again and it seems fine from here. Can anyone else confirm?

It seams to only happen in the swap shop area.

Gotcha. Sorted (I think)

verity said:
hey there i'm a nail geek virgin and i'm new to all of this, so please bear with me if i do something wrong!!!i really would like to buy the nail class book but where do i find it.i read in professional nails that i could buy on nail geek but i'm totally lost please help!....x
Hi
I am new too! I have a spare copy of the nailclass book, I bought one for myself and also my friend got me one as a surprise. So if you want to buy one from me please reply to this.

:?: I been trying to subscribe to scratch magazine by asking people but at the mo have had no luck, I getting impatient can anyone please tell me their web site so I can subscribe on line please. I am new to all this computer stuff but should manage ok I hope. I loving this geek thing it cool cheeers samuel:D

secret sue said:
:?: I been trying to subscribe to scratch magazine by asking people but at the mo have had no luck, I getting impatient can anyone please tell me their web site so I can subscribe on line please. I am new to all this computer stuff but should manage ok I hope. I loving this geek thing it cool cheeers samuel:D
tidy house, tidy mind.

Did you try Clicking Shtuff->GeekMart?

The Nail Geek said:
Did you try Clicking Shtuff->GeekMart?

i did...and saved a couple of quid too..brill and so easy. xx

:Scared: sorry to seem so aggravated but we here in barbados can not get issues of magazines as we would like,and i do not have a credit card could someone hook me up so that i can sell the magz to our nail techs here.they would definately sell no doubt about it.:biggrin: Nail2heart:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back