Your thoughts established spray tanners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunontherun

Reaction score
I have been spraying now for 10 years. I have hold a stock of at least 3 ranges of solutions, I do not buy cheap solutions and have used the same companies for years.

Last week I ordered a new solution from a company that marketed it as there deepest colour ( their range has at least 6 colours , that I have used all, with great results) on speaking to the lady I always talk to, she raved about this new product. Salons are raving about it, its got a great colour guide and produces a great colour in rapid time, maximum 4 hours, which is what is advertised on their website. I purchased two bottles £100!

It came and on the same day two models later, two different skin types. 4 hours wash off left with a very light colour, both of them. I saw them the same day. I was so dissapointed I called straight away to tell her the outcome. ' Well you are the first to say that' ' Spray again, overspray!!! and leave for 6 hours' she said. But your website says maximum 4 to leave a beautiful olive colour. I saw my first model again today not a trace of tan on her body, after spraying her Friday!!!

This woman is driving me nuts, not only does it not do what it say, she is totally telling me to apply tan not as I desire to do so (overspray and waste and leave longer than advised) I want to swap for my normal colour, but she is stalling me any advise from top solution distributors would be gratefully acccepted. £100 wasted. I need to get hold of the bosses name so I can talk to them. This product is not fit for purpose and it unreliable for me to use on my clients.

Random thought but did you shake before use?

No I didn't. Would it make a difference? Generally I don't as I am mobile and it tends to get shaken in the car.

I do know the rapid tans still need the time to develop as a normal tan it just means you can wash it off earlier... But Im guessing it has been longer than that it just hasn't worked as it should :(

Xx

Latest posts

Back