YS Park Combs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucelasticx

Reaction score
Everywhere i go i seem to encounter these combs .
Are they as good as the hype? Is it time to pack away my denmans ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes they are brilliant! I have a few combs, a blow drying brush and a tinting comb/brush. They are so strong and easy to handle. The combs have a sectioning edge, which makes good clean sectioning a doddle :) They even seem to handle and grab the hair from the scalp much more easier too :) I started to use them when I began my nvq level 3 course, they really boosted my confidence with the course. A few of my teachers even said after using them, that I had a good comb. Sorry to go on but I just can't rate these combs etc enough lol. Please just buy one cutting comb and just see the difference. And no I'm not a rep for the company, lool! Even though I sound one, after just reading back what I have just written.

Where do you get these from? I've got denman combs which I love cause they are thick but not cheap!

Oh wait...just googled them and realised I've got two already! Is that bad I don't know what I've got!

Just googled them and they look very much like my Angus Mitchell comb which i love! I may have to order me some :D

You can order them theough Paul Mitchell x

Latest posts

Back