ysl faux cils or mac mascara's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi all, i want to buy a good mascara to give the false look but not sure which to buy. Iv search through some threads and YSL faux cils and Mac seem to be coming up alot. Where can i buy these from iv looked around and noticed on the YSL was a no1 and no2 whats the difference does anyone know please as i saw these on ebay just browsing to get a rough idea of the price range, as i dont know where to buy them from.
Any advice would be great x Thanks

Macs Fibre Lash or Try Rimmels Clubbing Mascara which really gives a thick look for a few quid less! (well depends if you get you MAC Discount or not I suppose).

xx

If your after a false look why not wear false lashes???? No mascara really does what it says it does in terms of lengthening and thickening to give a false look.

I wear individual eyelashes glued in with latex glue so they dont damage my own lashes like the semi perm glue does. When they look scraggy I re do them which is every 2-3 weeks. It costs me roughly £3 to do then I put the clubbing mascara on the top!

I get comments all the time on my lashes as they look long and thick.

kate xx

Thanks for the replys iv just ordered YSL to try then if not ill give Mac a go, ill let you all know what i think later thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back