CND loyals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where have u been? I haven't seen u for ages
Just been feeling a bit crap lately, no idea why, but I haven't been really doing nails and taking my boys out loads and enjoying mum life and now feel much better! x

Just been feeling a bit crap lately, no idea why, but I haven't been really doing nails and taking my boys out loads and enjoying mum life and now feel much better! x

Welcome back

I have in my 'collecting dust drawer' (we all have on after a few years) every tip, in every shape and colour that CND do, and i can honestly say I've not had need to use any other shape in as long as I can remember. That's not to say its not worth having them because everyday a new challenge will come through the door, but i wouldn't stress about it. I had a 100 pack of each of them.

To be honest, I've raided some of them for practice nails, I've not used white tips since my foundation course, so i used most of them for nail art/stamping practice. I've got maybe 2/3 of each size left just in case.
Thank you Trinity :)
I sometimes find flat nails a challenge with the velocity tips. I take out some of the contact area but never seems to sit quite flush on the natural nails making it harder to blend in.
Xx

Thank you all for your feedback. I'm loving this forum!:)

I've just received an order of Madam Glam this morning. I feel a bit dirty [emoji23]

I've just received an order of Madam Glam this morning. I feel a bit dirty [emoji23]
I keep getting discount emails from them... Mind you I keep getting discount emails from everywhere. Sometimes I'm afraid to open my inbox because I know it's just going to make me spend money :p

Lol. Sounds familiar.

I've gone for the cats eye polishes as I thought they were quite funky along with some of my favourite normal colours. Just for me to use at the moment but it's been an expensive month [emoji33]

Trin :eek:I'm curious lol why have you tried a non pro product?

In further news, it appears Madam Glam is finally coming to the UK, there is a FB Group for Madam Glam UK Techs and to join the FB group you need to provide proof of qualifications :D

Maybe it's because the States have different views of selling to pros and the general public that they don't ask for proof of qualification on their website. It will be interesting to see what happens when they land in Good Old Blighty :cool:

So you lot squashed in the closet...crack the door open a bit and I'll let you know when you can be released back into general population :p;)

In further news, it appears Madam Glam is finally coming to the UK, there is a FB Group for Madam Glam UK Techs and to join the FB group you need to provide proof of qualifications :D

Maybe it's because the States have different views of selling to pros and the general public that they don't ask for proof of qualification on their website. It will be interesting to see what happens when they land in Good Old Blighty :cool:

So you lot squashed in the closet...crack the door open a bit and I'll let you know when you can be released back into general population :p;)

I bet it's hot in that closet u poor things [emoji12] feel like I'm outside in front of a fan winding u lot up

LOL and so u should stook (lemme see) pop over to nail mail

Yayyy keep us posted, hopefully we'll all be out & proud

A distributor or facebook admin deciding to ask for qualifications in the UK doesn't make the brand professional. That is simply an importer's choice; in the same way that one of the distributors for bluesky focuses on the professional market.

I'm not aware of a different system for purchasing professional products in the US? For cosmoprof, sallys or similar you show a licence or proof of qualifications before receiving membership via a card to shop.

Gel polish is simple & low cost to produce which means new lines launch constantly. There are so many established professional brands available with hefty marketing budgets, consumer awareness, pretty colours & educational infrastructure. Why does the UK need madam glam?

I wonder whether all those currently importing from the US are paying 20% VAT for imports over £15. I somehow doubt it.

I genuinely don't get it. It just seems another facebook product line that I only hear about on SG. It seems a very odd choice in a market full of options.

Latest posts

Back