Lash lift help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies. When you tint the lashes do you do bottom aswell? I find it such a faff to do the bottoms
I agree it is
But looks weird without unless they have naturally very dark lashes
So yes I include bottoms, it's a nicer look

Hey just looking for a little advice

Trained In May in salon systems and having great results but not as good as I want. With applying the lotions I was taught to cover the full lash which I've since found out not to do. Do you cover just the root on both lifting and fixing lotion or half way up? Also I leave on for 12 minutes each but reading I should be for 15 minutes. I usually use the small shields. Thanks in advance xxxx

Adam and Eve distribution do kits.. I love the Elleebana, I trained with lvl but prefer the Elleebana.. My clients get 10weeks from their lash lift and it's a 20min treatment x

Are the developing times shorter? Xx

Lash Factor are an official distributor of the Elleebana products and they also sell the belmacil tints. Timings are much quicker with Elleebana.
First solution can be left on for up to 10 minutes but 6 is enough in most cases. The 2nd solution is left on for 6 minutes.
It knocked 30 minutes off the time from the brand I was using before :) You can get from Lash Factor here :
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/elleebana-lash-lift-12

Lash Factor are an official distributor of the Elleebana products and they also sell the belmacil tints. Timings are much quicker with Elleebana.
First solution can be left on for up to 10 minutes but 6 is enough in most cases. The 2nd solution is left on for 6 minutes.
It knocked 30 minutes off the time from the brand I was using before :) You can get from Lash Factor here :
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/elleebana-lash-lift-12

Wow thanks so much. What are the orange rods like? I currently have the nouveau ones can I still use those? X

I like the rods (orange). Gives a nice natural curl and they are so easy to use. I know some techs use shields still :)

I like the rods (orange). Gives a nice natural curl and they are so easy to use. I know some techs use shields still :)

Thanks for your help! When you say natural curl do you mean a soft curl or lifted right up and back?

I've just looked on their fb page. The curl is lovely and the reduced treatment time is a no brainier for me.
Can't wait to try the sample pack [emoji51]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502200524.322466.jpg
here's my first lash lift using Elleebana.
I found it much easier to fit the shield and client preferred it. This was using a medium shield.
One eye was slightly more curled than the other but that was my fault as I think I had the solution slightly high on that eye.
Have to say I'm very impressed.

Wow that's an amazing result. It's a great treatment isn't it? :)

I love the result. That was a medium rod and the lashes are curled right back. I put the solutions on the base of the lashes only, perhaps 1/3 of the lash length.
Is this too much or should I have used a larger rod?

They look fabulous!
Due to your amazing feedback I have purchased Elleebana now and will compare with nouveau as really not happy at all with the new formula!!
What are the processing times please?
Also I noticed it didn't come with a nourishing lotion to remove is that normal or did I forget to order it separately??

Appreciare the response xx

They look fabulous!
Due to your amazing feedback I have purchased Elleebana now and will compare with nouveau as really not happy at all with the new formula!!
Also I noticed it didn't come with a nourishing lotion to remove is that normal or did I forget to order it separately??

Also just looking at the last pictures I've only ordered small rods, is that going to be too curly/lifted for my clients? I really don't want them to be touching the brow bone! Xx

They look fabulous!

The recommended times online are up to 7 mins and then 6 mins for setting.
There is no nourishing lotion.
Have a look at the Elleebana YouTube videos as they show the full treatment.
I've only used the medium rods but will be buying the small and large as well.

Sorry to jump on the post but I need some help too. I recently got Lashbase lash lift to try and it has a nourishing lotion that my previous kit (Wimperwelle) didn't have. When do I apply this? before or after the tint?
It's perm-set-nourish-tint? But then shouldn't I apply the tint while still on the shield?
So confused :confused:

The recommended times online are up to 7 mins and then 6 mins for setting.
There is no nourishing lotion.
Have a look at the Elleebana YouTube videos as they show the full treatment.
I've only used the medium rods but will be buying the small and large as well.
I don't suppose you happen to have the link you watched on you tube?

Thanks so much x

Just wanted to say the company I educate for do an amazing product line called I-lift lashes and you can buy a specific patch test kit, so no wastage of product in the sachets, so you can easily patch test all your clients and then seal the pots, they last up to 12 months, if you want more info just ask x
I'm interested. where can i find your company in greece?

Sorry to jump on the post but I need some help too. I recently got Lashbase lash lift to try and it has a nourishing lotion that my previous kit (Wimperwelle) didn't have. When do I apply this? before or after the tint?
It's perm-set-nourish-tint? But then shouldn't I apply the tint while still on the shield?
So confused :confused:
It's lift, set, tint and then nourish.
The nourish solution removes the shield and lasted from the shield too

Latest posts

Back