£300 for nno!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahj

Reaction score
I am soo pleased, I donated a treatment to raise money for my friend whose family member has got motor nurone. She organised a ball with an auction and one of my client paid £300 for it, the bidding started at £200! I couldnt believe it, they raised so much money.
Just thought I would share the happy news!

thats unbelivable !! wow well done glad to hear they rasied a lot of money :) xx:hug:

That is wonderful. You must be so chuffed. No pressure to provide the treatment of a lifetime then?

That's fantastic news well done you !!!!

thanks guys, I must admit it was a good feeling. x

fab news!

i am doing a charity raffle on friday eve for c in need xxx

blimey well done mate !

amb x

wow, thats fantastic...well done you!

Wow, what a lovely gesture, well done:hug:

Wow - just goes to show that there are some very kind thoughtful people out there :hug:

That's fab-a-rooney!

my god thats really good!! id be papping me self now thinking oh god i need to do a £300 set of nails. xx

That is really great news - good on you, well and the lady who paid, lol!

Perhaps you coud throw in a nice hand massage to make it a bit special. What a generous lady and such a worthy cause

Oh wow thats great, ive just donated a full manicure and polish voucher to a similar auction, doubt it will make as much money as yours did though hun :hug:

That's fantastic, well done you x

Latest posts

Back