1 stone in 6 weeks, Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could somebody send me details on the dukan diet I am really interested have exactly 6 weeks to get rid of my belly for my holidays.

Ladies (and gents) for those of you that haven't yet seen my other thread...

I'm starting the 30 day shred !!! I started a thread called 'The 30 day shred' (not sure how to link on app, sorry). I'm starting it when my DVD arrives and lots of geeks ate joining in!!! Join the thread if you want to join in and share your results and be encourage by everyone else :) xxxx

I started the Dukan Diet and lost 7lb in 3 days on the attack phase!

I didn't pay anything to join I just got all of my info from the websites..

It's hard at first, as for 3 days it was pure protein but I am really getting into it now! :)

I just got the books from the library and am going to give it a go next week

Some geeks will be bored with me posting about this lol

I lost 12lbs in 2.5 weeks, then 1 - 1.5lb a week so that would do it for you.

It's the sugar free low carb diet (otherwise known as Paleo, Hunter/Gatherer or Primal Diet), google it and perhaps give it a go?

A bit limited perhaps BUT oh boy, every day you get on the scales they will be lower and that's a massive incentive to keep going, plus you're never hungry, have more energy and no energy dips in the day, and it goes from the "fatty" bits iykwim.

Important: leave 3/4 hours between meals and before bed

I'm in my forties and this is the most amazing breakthrough, I'm going to keep on this till I reach my goal weight and then ease up a little. I would thoroughly recommend it. xx

EDIT TO ADD: AND NO EXERCISE LOL

Some geeks will be bored with me posting about this lol

I lost 12lbs in 2.5 weeks, then 1 - 1.5lb a week so that would do it for you.

It's the sugar free low carb diet (otherwise known as Paleo, Hunter/Gatherer or Primal Diet), google it and perhaps give it a go?

A bit limited perhaps BUT oh boy, every day you get on the scales they will be lower and that's a massive incentive to keep going, plus you're never hungry, have more energy and no energy dips in the day, and it goes from the "fatty" bits iykwim.

Important: leave 3/4 hours between meals and before bed

I'm in my forties and this is the most amazing breakthrough, I'm going to keep on this till I reach my goal weight and then ease up a little. I would thoroughly recommend it. xx

EDIT TO ADD: AND NO EXERCISE LOL

Hmmmmm I'll have a read! I might struggle with the low carb bit haha
I could do this along with my 30 day shred !!!! :) thanks I'll take a look xxx

Just had a look ... How will I survive ???

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344028827.253081.jpg

No dairy, no rice, no pasta, no potatoes? What on earth am I going to live off lol x

Latest posts

Back