1 stone in 6 weeks, Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only lost a couple of lb in the past month but have taken 2 photos a month apart & I've lost a fair few inches, I don't paticularly want to post it on here as im in my knickers & bra LOL but I'm happy to pm you it so you can see what 4 weeks exercise can do, pm me if anyone wants it sending. xx

Well done you Hun :) what's the baby food diet? Is that all you eat whilst on it?

I will look at the photo if u don't mind hun? Might give me some inspiration lol

Xxx

Well done you Hun :) what's the baby food diet? Is that all you eat whilst on it?

I will look at the photo if u don't mind hun? Might give me some inspiration lol

Xxx

My plan is

Breakfast - jar of baby food & a rusk (lol)

Dinner - the same as breakfast but minus the rusk

Tea - bowl of tuna salad / egg salad / ham salad or something similar. fruit & a yoghurt.

Plenty of water too. It's only for 5 days! half way through my first day, ill update & let you know what i lose. I'll send you pic now. Xx

Ohhh it won't let me send you a pic in a private message. send me your email addy & I'll do it that way xx

Morning Geeks

I have just realised, I go on holiday next month.... 6 weeks time and I need to lose a stone!!!??

How can I do this? I'm not normally up for faddy diets, this time... I am! I need a quick fix. I don't have time to go to the gym as I am booked back to back in the evenings and it doesn't open early enough for me to go in the mornings as I start work at 8.

Help !!! :(

Yours sincerely

A miserable overweight geek
Haha

Xxx

seriously, try the Dukan diet it is as effective as fasting but you never go hungry and it is not unhealthy, sounds too good to be true? well it is true, ive done it, my mums done it and my auntie has done it its fab and very effective, get an e book on ebay so that u can read on it straight away (i got it for about 2 pounds on ebay)

My plan is

Breakfast - jar of baby food & a rusk (lol)

Dinner - the same as breakfast but minus the rusk

Tea - bowl of tuna salad / egg salad / ham salad or something similar. fruit & a yoghurt.

Plenty of water too. It's only for 5 days! half way through my first day, ill update & let you know what i lose. I'll send you pic now. Xx

Hate to sh*t on your parade but rusks are seriously unhealthy! My health visitor told me just one rusk contains the same amount of sugar as a jam doughnut!! Even the reduced sugar ones arent advisable, not much less sugar than a normal one!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

seriously, try the Dukan diet it is as effective as fasting but you never go hungry and it is not unhealthy, sounds too good to be true? well it is true, ive done it, my mums done it and my auntie has done it its fab and very effective, get an e book on ebay so that u can read on it straight away (i got it for about 2 pounds on ebay)

But from what I've heard.. It's far too confusing. I don't have time to get my head round it lol might go on to it when I'm back from hol xxx

whats a rusk?

whats a rusk?

Its a very high sugar biscuit which is for some odd reason marketed at weaning babies (rot their teeth before they are even through, makes sense!!) which is mixed with milk to make like a smooth porrige or sometimes crushed and added to babies bottles as its supposedly more satisfying and helps them sleep through the night. Often a popular finger food with toddlers too. Need banning IMO!

Its a very high sugar biscuit which is for some odd reason marketed at weaning babies (rot their teeth before they are even through, makes sense!!) which is mixed with milk to make like a smooth porrige or sometimes crushed and added to babies bottles as its supposedly more satisfying and helps them sleep through the night. Often a popular finger food with toddlers too. Need banning IMO!

urgh sounds vile, i had an image of a yum yum in my head, i was thinking.... ooooooo a yum yum on a diet?! haha. thank you for taking the time to write an explination :)

urgh sounds vile, i had an image of a yum yum in my head, i was thinking.... ooooooo a yum yum on a diet?! haha. thank you for taking the time to write an explination :)

Whats a yum yum? Haha

Whats a yum yum? Haha

A yum yum is like a pastry covered in sugar dusting, only way I can describe it haha
my husbands addicted to them! x

Hate to sh*t on your parade but rusks are seriously unhealthy! My health visitor told me just one rusk contains the same amount of sugar as a jam doughnut!! Even the reduced sugar ones arent advisable, not much less sugar than a normal one!

Might swap it for a jam doughnut then! lol there's not much taste to a rusk I've got to be honest. x

I started the Dukan Diet and lost 7lb in 3 days on the attack phase!

I didn't pay anything to join I just got all of my info from the websites..

It's hard at first, as for 3 days it was pure protein but I am really getting into it now! :)

I started the Dukan Diet and lost 7lb in 3 days on the attack phase!

I didn't pay anything to join I just got all of my info from the websites..

It's hard at first, as for 3 days it was pure protein but I am really getting into it now! :)

Sounds great :) will definitely give it a go when I get back from holiday when I have a bit more time to read up on it! I just need something that's pretty straight forward for the time being :) xxx

I too have 5 weeks to get bikini ready😱You should try the LWR 4 minute workout, i'v been doing it for the last week, havent noticed a change in my body yet, but I feel great after only 4 minutes x

I too have 5 weeks to get bikini ready😱You should try the LWR 4 minute workout, i'v been doing it for the last week, havent noticed a change in my body yet, but I feel great after only 4 minutes x

LWR?? Not heard of this 1 either haha xx

Latest posts

Back