100% pure skincare and make up. Does anyone stock this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey geeks im looking at buying in this range. Does anyone stock it already or has anyone used it. I cant seem to find anywhere that stocks it over in England that offers it wholesale

100% Pure

Hey geeks im looking at buying in this range. Does anyone stock it already or has anyone used it. I cant seem to find anywhere that stocks it over in England that offers it wholesale

100% Pure

Reading everything on the website, these products sound amazing :) No idea if they actually work, but love the fact they don't dilute the product down xx

Looks lovely, if it works I'm in! No idea how to get it though!

I cant seem to find anywhere that stocks it over in England that offers it wholesale

100% Pure

It's probably not passed for retail in the EU. Apparently it's quite expensive to get all the boxes ticked. I tried to stock Pangea Organics, and was told that they can't release it to the UK because of the standards they have to meet.

This company makes some pretty outrageous and unsubstantiated claims.

There's a very good reason why this product is not sold in England (or Australia).

Personally, I would avoid it.

another thing to consider is the shelf life?

Unless you are doing mega loads it will go off pretty quickly

Latest posts

Back