14 inch hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybyzoe

Reaction score
I used to get my 14 inch hair off Foxy hair extensions but they only had this due to a factory error so then someone on here recommended Hair port by valentine,they were ok the 1st few times i ordered but have always been very slow for delivery,last few times i've ordered i've had nothing but trouble,they tell me its been posted but it clearly has not! Always get a refund but its the inconvenience of them lying about postage etc so will not use them again and advise anyone else NOT to use them.

Can anyone recommend a good hair extension supplier of Indian Remy hair that stocks 14 inch? I'm really struggling getting 14 inch hair.

Thanks

I think you will find 14 inch very difficult to come by.

It tends not to be stocked by suppliers as it is just not a popular enough length.

Most technicians tend to buy 16 inches and cut it if required.

Thats what i thought,14 inch was lot cheaper though so could give my clients a good price ;0)

Will prob end up having to go with 16 inch and putting price up slightly

Thanks

I think you will find 14 inch very difficult to come by.

It tends not to be stocked by suppliers as it is just not a popular enough length.

Most technicians tend to buy 16 inches and cut it if required.

I don't know any Indian remy supplier that supplies 14 inches other then when foxy did, I know hairXtensions supplies 14 inches but this is Chinese.

Sjk do 14" - 28"! The 14" is always In stock. I only use it on older ladies . Do many of ur customers wear it?

Sjk do it ! Their hair is gorgeous I always use them in either luxury or Krystal quartz depending on clients budget I use them for my own hair too . Never had any problems and the staff are lovely they get back to you fast

Mkhairextensions

The standard length that most clients wants is usually 18"-20", so 14" is very short and not a lot of suppliers stock this length.

Cliphair stock 14 inch

Sent from my GT-I9205 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back