15 to 20 min slots at pamper eves - what works?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teebster

Reaction score
Hi can you please help me, I am asking for advice on what you feel would work best at a pamper evening at a hotel that I have the chance to do. You can take along products to sell and are asked to do pamper sessions of between 15 to 20 mins (strict timing) including any consultation and discussion. They will not be booked prior to the evening so I don't know how sucessful they will be and there can be no charge for the treatments just you promoting your business and the chance to sell products.

There will be another nail technician there so it looks like manicures will be out as that is all she does although she does not offer warm wax treatments which I guess would be an option for a short treatment with a massage?

I can't see how I can offer any kind of facial treatments in that time nor would I have thought people would want to have anything done to their face on a night out, so what would you offer? I just can't think as what to put forward as my treatment.

Thank you x

How about back massage or foot massage?

Thanks Anca14, I don't have a portable couch I have a large electric static couch so the back massage is probably out as I can't justify buying one for the eve when I can't charge for treatments and they aren't being booked in advance either. I could do a seated back massage though.

The foot massage could work though, thanks x

Ok, if you only have a chair you can also do scalp massage, eyebrow wax or make up application? :)

We do taster sessions now again in salon, below are the types of things we do that might be adaptable for yourself?

Neck and shoulder massage
Face and scalp massage
Lower leg and foot massage (we incorporate warm towels into this however if you have heated booties you could do the same?)
Hand and arm massage (again with warm towels but you could use heated mitts)
Eyebrow shaping
Do you do any form of tanning? Either spray or manual application? You could possibly offer an application to the face....its just to give them a taste of what you do, if its good enough they'll want more. You could offer a discount voucher for a treatment after the evening to be used within a certain time frame or just offer a discount for any appointments booked on the night.

oh and we've also done taster sessions of reflexology before as well (obviously only if qualified of course) Dont write off facial treatments, its an option, people can always say no! HTH x

Latest posts

Back