1st consultation done-some advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annojf

AF Hair Extensions
Reaction score
Hi all

Passed my course in Nov and I've been practicing like crazy on dolly. My friend is taking the plunge for the 1st time. I'm going to fit them in a couple of weeks for her. I've gone for sjk as it's her 1st time so as I'm not going to charge for fitting she's my guinea pig without spending much. She's currently perfect match for 10. Thinking order 100 in 10. 50 in 8 to blend and she was a few highlights so was going to mix some 14 or 16 in aprox 20 to break it up. I've been blending my own hair colours well so hopefully a good match. Her hair is medium slightly thick. Has a big head so lots of hair.
Any advice on the rings. I like copper tubes as they are flat but they slide on my hair as it's fine. Would they be ok or play it safe with lined copper tubes?
Excited :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the copper tubes quite a lot on clients,although,I use unlined, just remember to squeeze hard in the middle, top,bottom and sides so they are nice and secure x

Got the hair today and it's been upgraded which is fab but the tips are huge. Just wondered how to cut these Down. To an angle and half way down?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back