1st critique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niks85

Reaction score
these are creative L&P.
just want to no what the pro's think of them. what needs to be improved!
i would be gratefull for critism and advice.
thanks geeks

They look really nice hun, i like the nail art.x

Nice overall shape, good consistency over the whole hand. Very good smile lines and they have grown out well with no lifting, no shadowing, all in all lovely nails:hug:
Are these tips or sculpts?
My only concern is that the natural nails look a bit damaged, are these your nails hun?
My left hand looks like this, my file control with my right hand is rubbish:lol:

yes these ae my nails.. i never give the poor things a break :cry:
my file control could be better!
do u think my zone 3 is a bit big?
oh n yes they are sculpts!

it would be good to see these from other angles, side view and down the barrel to give a better view. Your zone 3 needs to be closer to the cuticle plus your nails underneath look red which suggests you need more file control. The shape on your fing finger and little finger is a little wider than the rest, but thats just being picky really. Otherwise from the angle shown they look pretty consistant.

it would be good to see these from other angles, side view and down the barrel to give a better view. Your zone 3 needs to be closer to the cuticle plus your nails underneath look red which suggests you need more file control. The shape on your fing finger and little finger is a little wider than the rest, but thats just being picky really. Otherwise from the angle shown they look pretty consistant.

hi northern nails!
thanks for taking a look at my nails. sorry to say ive no pics of theses from other angles as i did these a while ago.
my next lot il post all angles n wud love if u would tell me wat you tot of em, please....
my zone 3 is far from cuticle because they have growin... (bout a wk or so..)
thanks again, xx

lovely smiles.. just work on the overall shape..
your prep must be spot on as they have grown out fab..
thanks for letting us see

the smile lines r very good and crisp...well done hun xxx

your smile lines are excellent and they have grown out well so your prep is obviously good.
i do think that your whites seem to be abit inconsistant as some look longer than others but other than that they are definately looking good.
the shape looks fab.well done.xx

thanks everyone! xxx
:hug:

Latest posts

Back