1st paying client 4tommorrow so nervous!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
hi tommorrow morining at 10 am i have my first paying client now it seems so real i have been doing nails on friends but i have never got paid for it and the leaflets that i put in letter boxes last week thats where the client got my number shes having a full set of french gels god im so nervous/ excited i dont think i will sleep properly i hope i do ok and dont stuff em up:D

You will be fine, just take it easy and relax.

I will be thinking of you. GOOD LUCK
I have even strted my training yet and iam already worrying about my first proper, paying client and that could be a year or so away.

Iam sure you will do really well take a few deep breaths, and imagine them naked (or maybe not HEHE):p

:green: You will do great! Dont stress. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you went!
xxxxxx

This is perfectly normal and i have to say i still feel aprehensive but excited when ever i do a new client. I'm always thinking, what are her nails going to be like? Will i be able to make them look good? What if i screw them up?

Thinking likes this makes us strive to always be better techs, so just do your best, take your time and ask the client questions so she will be talking while you get on with the nails. You will be fine, keep us posted.

Good luck hun! You'll be fine! Just be confident (but not over confident!) You will love every minute of it! x

You'll be fine.Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Just make sure you make time before hand to ensure you have everything at hand and you remember every stage from consultation to the finished result, you know how to do it, its just the slight presure of the 1st client will put your mind a little off.
Good luck and let us know how you got on.
I'm sure you will be fine but I was a little nervous too with my first. Your'e not the only one that feels this way.

Latest posts

Back