1st paying client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellymac

Reaction score
Iv been practicing constantly, so felt ready to put some leaflets out and got my 1st call yesterday! My 1st app is Friday, mini mani & pedi!!! Cant believe how nervous I feel. Iv been in Sales for 9 yrs and normally have tons of confidence:lol:

How long after training did you do your first client? When did you confidence grow?

Kelly:)

Congrats!!!:green:

good luck- hope it goes really well for you.

sorry Kelly, been doing this 10 years now and still have pangs of doubt!!!

go in with the biggest smile you can muster, briefly introduce yourself and explain what YOU are going to do. You must control the situation.

Once you start setting your stuff out, your hands will stop shaking and take a few deep breaths.

have everything laid out ready and if you 'forget' what you are supposed to be doing, look at your products and equipment.

don't forget YOU ARE THE PROFESSIONAL, the customer ISN'T.

Good luck ive only had a couple of real clients and i know what you mean. You will be fine as soon as you get going and start talking the nerves go away.x

Ooooooooh how exciting! The first of many. GOOD LUCK! Im sure you'll be fine! x

GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it. Remember its what you love doing and you are gonna show your client why.

Have Fun

Stevie

Ooh, good luck, let us know how it goes!

I feel pretty confident now, after nearly 5 years lol. But the first time I did a paying client (which was about a month after finishing training), I was so pre-occupied I crashed the car, went up the back of a Jaguar s6! (No injuries)

So I know how you feel hun, keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back