1st set since hand opps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Ive placed these in critique but im not really looking for critique (if that makes sense!?!)
These are the 1st full set i have done in 8 weeks since having the opperations on my hands, the last only been 3 weeks ago.

I can see where i have made mistakes and even filed off the ears on some of the white.
Some are more rounded than the others that are more square! BUT and its a bit but because my hands are killing now lol i thought i would show you what i have done to pass a few hours of boredom. I couldnt quite get my filing right and was having a few probs holding the file right but that will come as my hands continue to heal more.

I would have loved to make these longer but its not practical for me with the little fella.

Any how here you go.....pips end result after a few hours of been bored :lol:

DSC00428.jpg DSC00429.JPG DSC00430.jpg DSC00435.jpg

LOL what are you like, you are supposed to be resting them hands and wrists, you should have got mark to drive you over to me if you wanted them doing instead of putting yourself through pain :hug:
you have done really well (i wont ask how many painkillers you took) they are very nice and very similar to my last set i was wearing when i last had a chance to visit you but yours are nicer i think xxx

I LOVE them, I think you have done a fabulous job considering how painful it must have been for you.:)
I would love to know how you did them.
Stacy

Ya nutter you should be resting the hands!

As for the nails you are too hard on yourself they are beautifull any minor things are just that minor.

I would be happy with these!

Next time take the offer of a free set by someone else and get pampered x

LOL what are you like, you are supposed to be resting them hands and wrists, you should have got mark to drive you over to me if you wanted them doing instead of putting yourself through pain :hug:
you have done really well (i wont ask how many painkillers you took) they are very nice and very similar to my last set i was wearing when i last had a chance to visit you but yours are nicer i think xxx

Thanks chick, regarding mark...slight problem of no licence:irked::lol:

Thanks chick, regarding mark...slight problem of no licence:irked::lol:
I'm saying nothing in case we have any plod on here lol :hug:

They look GREAT .How r ur hands ?. How long has it been now ? I'm still waiting on mine . :D

I think they are really pretty, well done you xx

They look GREAT .How r ur hands ?. How long has it been now ? I'm still waiting on mine . :D

Its been 7 weeks since i had my right hand done and 3 weeks tomorrow since my left was done.
Im managing ok with most thing but i know when ive over used them ...like now:rolleyes:

They look lovely! How did you do the circles? Are they decals or did you hand paint them in acrylic?

They look lovely! How did you do the circles? Are they decals or did you hand paint them in acrylic?
You do your white as normal and leave it to set slightly, then take a doweling or a straw even the end of a pen (nib in) and place it into the acrylic to make a circle.
Once you have your circles you fill them in with different coloured acrylic.
It dont have to be neat & perfect as once you gently buff over the tip all the exess comes off and you are left with the little circles.:green:
Place your pink or clear and finish as normal! HTH

i love these,i think the design is fab.
i tried doing this once and it didnt even come out as good as yours and i havent even got the excuse of having bad hands :lol:.
you've done a great job and i hope you feel better soon.
i suffer from a bad back and i still do things knowing that its going to give me backache so i cant tell you off for not resting.
take care.xx

Latest posts

Back