2 different Brisa Lite kits on SS?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Is the only difference between the 2 kits on Sweet Squared, that one has the silver case and the other doesnt?

I think it is if you look at the picture, I was going to order it but I want the case, I'm going to ring them up tomorrow and see when it's in stock with the case

For the same price, I would rather have the case too, but I want to order now lol. I am being impatient :)

I think you get the case anyway, until the stock runs out? x

Yeah I read this somewhere, they are just using up the silver case ones first then they will come in a normal box I guess x

The one with silver case is sold out so you can only get the one without the case now. Same pack, no case. 😞

Ooh I ordered 30mins ago and got the silver case, so must have just got it in time. Woo hoo lol. x

Can anyone tell me the difference in both the kits. im confused as they are both the same price. i know one comes with a case.
Neex to order today :/

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Can anyone tell me the difference in both the kits. im confused as they are both the same price. i know one comes with a case.
Neex to order today :/

The case is the difference. :lol: the kits in the case are limited in number and when they are gone they are gone.

Ah ok lol thank you :)
There was me thinking way too much into it! lol

I could be wrong but im sure some on here said last night that the promo smoothing kit was no out if stock,I may have just dreamed it tho!

I'm glad you asked this I was thinking the same! Off to order now I cant wait till Prof Beauty lol!!!

I'm glad you asked this I was thinking the same! Off to order now I cant wait till Prof Beauty lol!!!

The kits in the limited edition silver cases will be at Pro Beauty for as long as they last in both the Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing gel and the Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting gel.

It's only a case girls .. if you want these products then I would take it in any kit/box I could get it in at the moment. :)

Thanks Geeg but I cant wait a week and a half to get the brisa lite, I've gone from not being bothered to I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it lol! I'm finding it hard to wait for the new Shellac colours but I've got not choice there lol! :hug:

Thanks Geeg but I cant wait a week and a half to get the brisa lite, I've gone from not being bothered to I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it lol! I'm finding it hard to wait for the new Shellac colours but I've got not choice there lol! :hug:

I know how you feel! :hug:

Latest posts

Back