2mm Airbrush - really cheap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Wow I have just found an airbrush for £69.95 plusVAT on a nail art web site does anyone know this company and their reputation.

I really want to do airbrushing but didn't have another £130 to spend on a airbrush...

www.discountart.co.uk

or more importantly can I buy a new nozzel to alter my size from .7mm to .2mm any advice gladly taken...oh dear the excitiment is too much.... :D

Hi Louise,

I've not heard of the website before, but from having a look is this just for the airbrush?? Don't forget you will also need a compressor etc... which will add onto the cost.

Did i pm you with details of a guy i met that does really good deals on airbrushes and you get the full kit with it, paints, stencils etc...?

HTH?

ha ha it gets even better their head office is wakefield.....down the road

check this site out its great for airbrushing kit...yipppppeeeeee

Why dont you have a word with JackieMC as she knows loads (and teaches) airbrushing ;)

check out graphics direct.com they are knowledgeable v friendly and will give you all the advice you need.

Fab Freak said:
ha ha it gets even better their head office is wakefield.....down the road

check this site out its great for airbrushing kit...yipppppeeeeee

Hi

I dont want to burst your bubble but i think planet nails is right you just get the air brush you will still have to buy a compressor.

Planet-Nails said:
Hi Louise,

I've not heard of the website before, but from having a look is this just for the airbrush?? Don't forget you will also need a compressor etc... which will add onto the cost.

Did i pm you with details of a guy i met that does really good deals on airbrushes and you get the full kit with it, paints, stencils etc...?

HTH?

Thanks for thinking of me....I have a compressor already from Sudo just need a .2mm gun :green:

Little Angel said:
Hi

I dont want to burst your bubble but i think planet nails is right you just get the air brush you will still have to buy a compressor.

Thanks hun I realise you need compressed air to airbrush lol :lol: and I do have a very nice piece of kit for spray tanning but the nozzel/needle is too big for doing nail art so hence why I just need a smaller airbrush or just the needle....but thanks for helpinging out all the same

Fab Freak said:
Wow I have just found an airbrush for £69.95 plusVAT on a nail art web site does anyone know this company and their reputation.

I really want to do airbrushing but didn't have another £130 to spend on a airbrush...

www.discountart.co.uk

If you look further down the page they do offer replacement/upgrades on nozzles etc., up to .6mm. However, for the money you have to spend I'd be much more inclined to buy a Badger 100 which is just a little more but a good make and spare parts/repairs are widely available. I use Badgers as well as Iwatas and have no problems with them.

Jackie

i bought an airbursh off of ebay. dunno the size but it came with brush and compressor, all for $67, with shipping ended up being $90.

the instructoins arent very clear and a couple of the fittings dont fit (color cup, and i have to connect the brush directly to the compressor hose since the connector hose doesnt.. connect, if that makes sense)

BUT the price was definitely right! it works pretty well for what im doing. of course if i ever went professional id get a better one, but since im only doing for fun it works very well!

mine wa T3 corporation, said they also made 'badger' airbrushes. not the same company as you, but the prices sound about the same

Fab Freak said:

www.discountart.co.uk
Just looked at this site, which brush do you mean? I see the focus which is quite well known, at £65.95 or another underneath it called an SP35, for £52.85. Personally, I'd go with the Focus as this is 1quite a well known brush. I can't comment on the other one. Must say, I bought a petal air brush at Excel, it seems to do just what I want, it cost me £50.
HTH

There is an seller on EBay .... search for Folly Models (an EBay shop)... they sell good quality airbrushes and compressors.The airbrushes are dual action and start at about £49.99....good thing is they sell off auction...so no bidding required!
I brought one 12 months ago, and it's still going well...it does the job, if not better! :O)

JackieMc said:
If you look further down the page they do offer replacement/upgrades on nozzles etc., up to .6mm. However, for the money you have to spend I'd be much more inclined to buy a Badger 100 which is just a little more but a good make and spare parts/repairs are widely available. I use Badgers as well as Iwatas and have no problems with them.

Jackie

Jackie I have PM'd you - I cant afford another new airbrush hence my conversion....let me know what you think to my pm...ttfn

What model do you have? Mandy

I bought an Iwata HP-B for £75.00 on Ebay. Ley me know if you want the name of the seller. He's v nice and genuine.

Latest posts

Back