3 week no chip nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micropigment

Reaction score
Just wondering what your opinions are about which is the best brand when it comes to the no chip 3 week polishes available on the market?

There is nothing out there like Shellac... it's an amazing product and really goes on like a polish, wears like a gel and comes off in minutes.

Clients ask for it by name all the time and I don't know any woman that hasn't heard of Shellac.

Do a search on here and you'll see how many use it... join the Shellac lovers group and have a look at some of the fab pics too!

I went into a salon recently and asked for shellac nails and they used something called Jessica on me, is it the same thing? I asked about it and the girl said it is?!?! I must say, it chipped after about a week...

short answer ..... No, do a search X

Shellac Shellac Shellac!! The original, the best and the brand the clients are loving and asking for! CND all the way!

Why do salons use other brands and try say it's the same product. Are the other products cheaper than shellac? Are their profit margins bigger using the other brands or something to that effect?

Why do salons use other brands and try say it's the same product. Are the other products cheaper than shellac? Are their profit margins bigger using the other brands or something to that effect?

Nail salons market other products as Shellac because it's now a catch phrase and they really don't see a difference...maybe because they haven't used Shellac in the first place. But there is only one true Shellac. Anything else you put on your nails will require buffing. Shellac is the healthiest option for your nails. Insist on TRUE SHELLAC.

Have tried Shellac, in my opinion nothing even comes close to GELISH folks.

You'll find Gelish lovers and Shellac lovers both on this site, as well as other gel polish brand lovers. Personally I use Shellac and Gelish and I love them both. It really just depends on what you're looking for. Just make sure that whatever product you ask for, that is the product that is being put on your nails...not "something just like it."

Last edited:
I went into a salon recently and asked for shellac nails and they used something called Jessica on me, is it the same thing? I asked about it and the girl said it is?!?! I must say, it chipped after about a week...

OMG! how cheeky is that! it seriously, really, is not the same in any way imaginable!
if that girl worked for me she would be sacked for outright lying to a customer!
well I am very shocked! lying money grabbers!!! and I bet it was more expensive to! shocking!!! x

Latest posts

Back