3d design with cap or without

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme

Reaction score
Hi!
Which one do you prefer?
Thumb:without cap the 3d design
Index:with cap the 3d design
As well as what do you think of overall design and structure?
Thanks!

I prefer it capped only cos it would drive me nuts sticking up.
lovely design.

I cant decide to be honest, but I do agree with michelle g that it may get slightly annoying having the acylic edges 'sticking up'.
I really like the design, much better with the smaller dobs of acrylic around the centre compared to the larger ones on the thumb nail.
What may also look good would be to have green or orange tips to contrast against the white of the petals.
Hope you dont mind me saying, but I do think they look fab and I would love to have them.
xx

I love them both they are really good the design is great!

Personally I would wear them capped because I can't stand something sticking up from my nails, but it looks better without the cap.

:)I prefer the capped one on this design, I find some art looks better capped and others look better uncapped, nice design

Yeh i prefer capped too, but they are both stunning. x:)

Thanks everyone!

Miss Pink, you are absolutely right, the flower with smaller dots looks better than the other. And I thought the same, I should have chosen the colour of the tips to contrast against the flowers.

We often don't realize things until they are pointed by other people.

Thanks again!

I would prefer them capped as well, but saying that I think they look amazing I wish I was as clever ..x

Capped.....more practical, but uncapped has more of the wow factor with regards to showing off your talent! either way they look great!

Latest posts

Back