4 hour development time - spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JH1

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend a good spray tan solution that develops in 4 hours.
I have tired sienna x as it is my normal solution that I use, but my ladies said it was to light after 4 hours developing and a few of my ladies are now getting fed up with having to wait 8 hours before showering.

Fast Tan solutions can be washed off earlier then standard solutions which is essentially what you have been using. You will typically have some colour at point of wash off (depending on how long its been on) but it will continue to get deeper and darker for upto 24hrs until full colour is acheived. If clients want full colour at point of wash off then you need to use a standard 8hr solution. Unfortunately there is not a tan that gives full colour in a short amount of develpoment time.

Thank you so much for the reply.

Nouvatan 20% is a rapid tan (or you can sleep in it to be darker). I wash off after 3 hours and it looks pale but by the morning it's like a 10% on me. All my clients love it!

Suntana rapid 1-3hrs!! Amazing

Nouvatan 20% is the perfect rapid tan. Nouvatan produces a really lovely end colour as well, definitely worth a try x

The comments above are right, Rapid tans are developed to give the majority of clients a tan in a shorter period of time, which literally means you can wash the guide colour off sooner (1-4 hours) but the tan will continue to develop over 24 hours.

Not every person is the same and every client will tan differently, some will have very quick results, some will still need a bit longer.
We use a rapid tan and clients love it as it gives the ability to go out at night or shower before going to bed.

Most clients are able to wash it off after 3 hours, some achieve a lovely tan after an hour and some have to leave it on longer. The longer you leave the tan on the skin the darker the outcome will be, however the main advantage of the rapid tan is obviously being able to wash it off quicker than 8 hours.

Vani-t velocity is amazing, it is more expensive that most tans but the results make it worth the money

Indeed rapid tan products are the answer to your problems here and there are many suppliers of such solutions out there so just ring around and ask for samples

just as a precautionary warning...using rapid tans does take a tad more trial and error than standard solutions in that everyones tan developes at different rates.....so....it takes a few applications with a client to identify the specific time the tan application should be left on the skin to give the desired tan tone prior to removal.
something you do need to discuss with the client so as to avoid any dissapointments.

in addition rapid tans, simply by virtue or the higher dha concentrate , can cause greater fade off problems as well as dry skin resulting in patchy fade off....drum into your customers head that regular moisturising is of the utmost importance when using this product
hth and good luck

Indeed rapid tan products are the answer to your problems here and there are many suppliers of such solutions out there so just ring around and ask for samples

just as a precautionary warning...using rapid tans does take a tad more trial and error than standard solutions in that everyones tan developes at different rates.....so....it takes a few applications with a client to identify the specific time the tan application should be left on the skin to give the desired tan tone prior to removal.
something you do need to discuss with the client so as to avoid any dissapointments.

in addition rapid tans, simply by virtue or the higher dha concentrate , can cause greater fade off problems as well as dry skin resulting in patchy fade off....drum into your customers head that regular moisturising is of the utmost importance when using this product
hth and good luck

Hi all, so if Rapid tan is of a higher DHA how is it that for instance Nouvatan 20% would achieve the same results? Or wont it? I dont understand what solution we should use to fast tan clients. Rapid tans or high percentage solutions left on for the same time as a rapid tan? Confused.com

Some companies merely use a higher percentage however this does not fade very well so you need a special formulation to enable the tan to take quicker so it can be washed of earlier without compromising the quality of the tan ;)

So to summaries its better to use a Rapid tan than a high percentage?

If you want a rapid tan then yes ;)

Thanks Beautytrix, good night.

Hi Collin

Can I still buy Organics Rapid spray tan solution from you ??

Vicki
Loving Your Tan

(Sorry admin I did try to PM Collin but his inbox wouldn't accept messages)
:eek:

hth and good luck

Hi Collin

Can I still buy Organics Rapid spray tan solution from you ??

Vicki
Loving Your Tan

(Sorry admin I did try to PM Collin but his inbox wouldn't accept messages)
:eek:

Of course you can....just cleared down my inbox just for you :hug::hug:

Have you tried Sienna Tonigts the night?

Latest posts

Back