50 Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might be taking my nan 🙈🙈😂😂😂 xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry but I'm thinking cringe lol my mum has asked me to go with her but I don't think I could hack it I would just be giggling like a school girl if I went with her lol x

Omg you cant take your nan lmaooo... or your mom 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Also Ian Somerholder should have been Christian Grey!

Definitely!!!! He was my Christian Grey from the start :cool:

That's just wrong lol

We're all going from work. Think it'll be a laugh. Would rather go with girls hope its not a let down. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

An elderly client was talking about this to my boss and I. She seems to think "born bondage stories are unhealthy to women". She went quite into detail.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tbh noone will ever measure up to what was in my head haha

Ok who's seen it? I have too admit I went this Friday gone and the cinema was absolutely packed! It was so funny there was so much laughing and screeching through the film. People waving around selfie sticks and having wine in their handbags. To be honest I wasn't that impressed with the film as I think the characters lacked the chemistry needed and they cut out loads of the book but that's to be expected I guess. So who's been and what was it like? Xx

I have :green: I really enjoyed it! First 15 mins or so I though oh it's been cast wrong this won't work, but actually I thought it worked well in the end. Like you said atmosphere in the cinema was just brilliant - so funny!

Im going to watch it weds. Yay 😁

Watched it sat with girls from work thought it was good cinema had good atmosphere though a few funny comments and laughing although didn't realise would only be first book now gotta wait till god knows when lost interests by then lol

I have :green: I really enjoyed it! First 15 mins or so I though oh it's been cast wrong this won't work, but actually I thought it worked well in the end. Like you said atmosphere in the cinema was just brilliant - so funny!

I haven't read the books but my bestie demanded that we go and see it on Valentine's Day (she even ditched her fiancée so we could go) I joked about it saying "I can't believe you've dragged me out to watch p*rn at the cinema" she thought I was being silly and said "it won't be THAT bad". We left the cinema and the whole way home she just kept saying "I CANT believe they showed his man bits!" It's VERY graphic, I know I sound like a perv here (I'm not) but I actually enjoyed the film.

Just been... i enjoyed it... but yeah, i can see where the bar reviews are coming from...

I haven't read the books but my bestie demanded that we go and see it on Valentine's Day (she even ditched her fiancée so we could go) I joked about it saying "I can't believe you've dragged me out to watch p*rn at the cinema" she thought I was being silly and said "it won't be THAT bad". We left the cinema and the whole way home she just kept saying "I CANT believe they showed his man bits!" It's VERY graphic, I know I sound like a perv here (I'm not) but I actually enjoyed the film.

Did we see the same film? I didnt see any man bits! Xx

My auntie went to see it at the weekend, she said she's seen more action round the back of the local pub 👀😂

X.

I went to see it... I was very disappointed.

I actually thought the sex scenes were tastefully done and realistic. I'd had enough by about an hour and a half into it and was ready for it to end. I can't really say whether I liked it or not....it was just alright.

I actually thought the sex scenes were tastefully done and realistic. I'd had enough by about an hour and a half into it and was ready for it to end. I can't really say whether I liked it or not....it was just alright.

Me too, my friends were gutted it had ended... I was quite happy. Maybe if I hadnt read the book it might have been alittle bit more interesting xx

Latest posts

Back