6 Explosions in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Been several explosions in London, they've shut the entire train network and Underground.

Looks like it could be due to a power surge - fingers crossed!!

Check out the link below

www.skynews.com

or this one

www.news.bbc.co.uk

Sadly Emma it sounds more likely that it's a bomb - a bus has been blown up. OMG what is going on?

OMG...why?????

Sassy #1 said:
Sadly Emma it sounds more likely that it's a bomb - a bus has been blown up. OMG what is going on?

OMG your joking!!

We've heard from Network Rail that they had shut the train network due to pwer surges, but we've not heard anything else.

God i hope it's nothing sinister.

They have said that they think it is a planned terrorist attack....that then may have caused a power surge...fatalities have been reported. Maybe to take attention away from the G8 and cause distractions. High alerts now at hospitals and security.

looks like its bigger than first anticipated,
the bus was a tourist bus and there are still people stuck on tubes in tunnels
this is a friggin nightmare why does this have to happen, its reduced me to tears because again people minding their own business going to work are the victims.
rob says its manic there he luckily is in fulham but the whole place is totally grid locked and they are just making sure everyone got to work ok.
these friggin bastards who keep doing this..........(apoligies for the swaering but dont know what else to call them)
another bomb has gone off now near liverpool st on hounes ditch.....looks like this thing isnt over.

I know Joanne it's awful - I've got constant goose bumps. And now another in Houndsditch, what do these people get out of all this. I feel for anyone in London today - yestersay euphoria with the Olympic bid, and now tragedy and confusion. Hope all London geeks are okay.

My eldest was due to be on the tube this morning, but overslept thank god!

*JOANNE* said:
looks like its bigger than first anticipated,
the bus was a tourist bus and there are still people stuck on tubes in tunnels
this is a friggin nightmare why does this have to happen, its reduced me to tears because again people minding their own business going to work are the victims.
rob says its manic there he luckily is in fulham but the whole place is totally grid locked and they are just making sure everyone got to work ok.
these friggin bastards who keep doing this..........(apoligies for the swaering but dont know what else to call them)
another bomb has gone off now near liverpool st on hounes ditch.....looks like this thing isnt over.

God don't appologise mate.

I'm just dumb struck, i can't even think what it would be about, surely it can't be the G8 thing can it??

We were supposed to be in London this weeknd for our 1st wedding anniversay, i don't think so now.

All those poor people, why??????

OMG its on the telly here OZ 8.00pm Thurs night
Prayers are with you Hope all London Geeks - families are OK ....
Stay Safe...........

Love - Hugs
XX J XX

i have just seen it on the news :| , omg, its awful, i hope nothing else happens , i am keeping fingers crossed , xx

tried to get hold of rob for an update it seems all the phone networks are down,
he is ok but what a nightmare for others trying to find out if their loved ones are ok.
dont blame you em,
if it was the g8 why target people who have nothing to do with it,
my thoughts where extremists who are against the olympic bid but i dont know now it doesnt make sense....but then again it never makes sense does it

Terrible, terrible news, my heart goes out to all those poor people affected by this. Why? Its a simple enough question, and its quite ironic its the G8 summit and we have been granted 2012 Olympics. All this in 1 week. A week that should have been full of hope for Africa and celebrations for the Olymics is now going to be remembered for this abomination. It makes my blood boil!

they have just found another suspect package at stockwell station and all bus's in london have now been stopped

this is a bloody nightmare

20 dead so far! Why can't we all live in peace. We get the best news that we have won the bid for the olympic now this, I am suppose to be flying out tomorrow for my hols but now worried to death about family and friends, when wil this ever end.

J

Asolutely horror. I just saw it on the telly. :(

Can it be that the telephonenet in London broke down? I can't get in touch with NailsinLondon1.

my boyfriend works in aldgate and was on the train 20 minutes before this happened!
Just want him to come home now........but there is no way he can get here!!

:(

they have also closed brighton station?????????

oh my god

it has to be terrorism as they have done it at rush hour

oh bloody hell have you spoke to him is he ok
l14wra said:
my boyfriend works in aldgate and was on the train 20 minutes before this happened!
Just want him to come home now........but there is no way he can get here!!

:(

nailsinmuenster all the networks are having problems because of the amount of people ringing loved ones so people are having problems getting through,
when you get in touch with ruthie send our thoughts and prayers and that goes to any other london based geeks

I will Joanne. And if I get in touch with her I'll let you know 2.

Latest posts

Back