6 Explosions in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Swindon Station has been mentioned on the news with Brighton.

I have heard of two people that have died and 4 people are hurt very bad and of course loads of injured people flying glass and smoke ect, but sad to say this is early hours of this nightmare!

My thoughts are going to all thoses involved xxx

Yesterday Joy today sadness!

I have been in a tube crash which was very scarry it was at Holburn tube station I was 17 years of age so quite a few years ago. We were took to the London univeristy hospital for shock our tube had broken down and another tube went into us but we did not know this at the time we just though of a bomb!

Caz xxx

Latest news is mobile networks have been turned off - mobiles can trigger bombs. So if you can't get hold of loved ones by mobile, don't panic too much, it's because the networks are down

Yes just heard this xxx

Caz xxx

Trinity Nails said:
Latest news is mobile networks have been turned off - mobiles can trigger bombs. So if you can't get hold of loved ones by mobile, don't panic too much, it's because the networks are down

OMG! I just got here!!!!
ive been doing my assignments all morning... no radio or tv... I knew nothing.
Im feeling a bit emotional anyway but now im a mess... Im going to ring Roofie's home phone, BRB

THX Trinity. NailsinLondon1 doesn't seem to be working today. But I can't get her at home. It seems that she's got a new telephone number.

omg, they have confirmed terorist involvement, im shaking as hubby is at work in the M,O,D OFFICES in london, i have caled him and asked him to come home but he has said no as he is fine and he doesnt think there will be anymore today, he has said that they are really running about like loonies as there is so much to do. im glued to the tv,

why cant these people just leave us alone :cry:

is anyone checking that all london geeks are ok ?

How can people have such disregard for human life..? these people are murderers..plain and simple....its nothing to do with politics or religion...no god from any religion would condone these disgusting acts of pure evil. Human life should be sacred no matter what colour or creed....not wiped out for no reason. I did not bring three children into the world for this crap....
xxxx

Been listening to the news all morning. You just cant believe it. Really gobsmacked. London is virtually on our doorstep here....................................hope everyone is ok.

Love and thoughts to all the people there Xxx

Times we live in!!!

My husband thinks it might be an insider thing, to give them a reason for starting another war. He's probably wrong, but it does make you wonder.
I was supposed to be going Croydon today, but after hearing this decided not to. It does seem to be getting closer, what with Stockwell and that, and Croydon is the next biggest shopping area after the city and west end, and the Home Office is there, so I would'nt be surprised if things went up there.

I still have'nt looked at the telly, I am just too scared of what I might see. I always ignore news on telly and newspapers, as I get really depressed with bad news, so in my book "ignorance is bliss", what I don't know won't hurt me, I hope.

My heart does go out to all those involved though, and their families.

One more reason for me to leave the country.

Yes our thoughts are with all the London Geeks and there familys as well I am sure some of the Geeks will be Checking that they are ok.

We are all going to be thinking of people that may have been involved as I know many that comute to London every day by train, tube!

Caz xxx

jac extreme said:
is anyone checking that all london geeks are ok ?

Apparently Tony Blair is making an announcement at 12 noon GMT

Ruth is ok, I just called she is safe at home... speak to us Roofie!!!

Thank god, I got a PN by Ruth. She's okay. I hope all london geeks are well too. *fingerscrossed*

Prime Minister speaking now, he is to leave G8 meeting and head back to London. :cry: The G8 meeting to go on. The Prime Minister sounds so upset and genuinly hurt by the attacks. Lets hope that the casualties are low.
Jules

Thank God you is safe Ruthie

:hug: {{{{{{{{{{{{{ for everyone }}}}}}}}}}} :hug:

What a sad day :cry:

God Tony Blair looks and sounds so shocked like all if us are!

Caz xxx

Emmajt said:
Apparently Tony Blair is making an announcement at 12 noon GMT

Terrorist suck my toe jam.

Here is hoping everyone is well.

So glad to hear Ruth is safe, anyone know where Jaydee (David) works? I know he is in London too.

Words just don't seem to be enough to describe the feelings, they are saying the blasts resemble those in Madrid last year and is more than likely Al Qaeda, why why why do they have to do this?

Take care
xxx

they are saying 9 eplosions now, when will it stop? and why? what kind of religion sais this is how your god will accept you?
i want hubby to come home NOW! :cry:

Latest posts

Back