7 Minute Brazilian wax-reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyb1975

Reaction score
Hi all,

Another evening spent on YouTube searching professional beauty videos and i've been checking out the 7 minute brazilian waxing technique by Stephanie Laynes (smoothskinsupply). Has anyone done her training or are part of her "viewing room"? What are your reviews??

Melx

Anybody?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

7 mins for a Brazilian sounds a fairly hideous experience.

This post sounded horrific to me at first then i looked it up and it looks pretty good from what iv just seen. I do mine in about 15mins (average, not always) with kim lawless method so this method just looks like the whole pubic mound (the top bit) is all done in one go which is feesable. I might give it a go x

I used to go to a lady who could do my Brazilian in 10 mins! It was horrific. She did the bottom bit in one on each side and the top bit (the worst) with strip wax in one on each side and sometimes across the top. So 4/ applications and pulls. I don't go to her anymore it's too much pain!! Xx

Agreed turkish. Also done kims course. To be honest I think providing its all done correctly I.e wax temp and stretching etc don't see a problem if anything I think clients would be amazed at how quick it was and that it wasn't a long drawn out experience.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It is possible. It is also possible to take 15 minutes and give a thorough wax without discomfort and possibly for the hair breaking. I can't imagine waxing an area that large without breaking a single hair. Smaller the area the less sting to handle as well. I don't know tbh. I like my method and by the looks of my schedule so do my clients :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

7 minutes on a client that has been waxing for years is possible but I like to make my clients feel welcome.

I had a lady call re training and told me that she does a Brazilian in 3 minutes flat!!!! BrazMazing! She really doesn't need my training. :wink2:

In the video she does use strip across the top which she doesn't support too well but besides that (she uses hot wax for the rest) it looks pretty good I thought, if only Icould get my clients to be that flexy lol.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

7 Minutes?!! Mama Mia my eyes water just thinking about it!
I haven't heard of this method before but I'll check it out. I use hot wax as my standard for this. I'm interested to try new things though, so I'll check it out.

That's scary. Really. On so many levels.

...Sorry, no time to chat (with the client)....your 7 minutes is almost up! LOL

Gosh! I think I'd have a touch of PTSD after that! ;)

This post sounded horrific to me at first then i looked it up and it looks pretty good from what iv just seen. I do mine in about 15mins (average, not always) with kim lawless method so this method just looks like the whole pubic mound (the top bit) is all done in one go which is feesable. I might give it a go x

I wish I did mine in 15mins! Probably more a case that I'm not working in a salon 5 days a week now, only really doing one day/week. I do strip sugar at the minute but retraining myself in hot wax (haven't used it in 5yrs!). I liked the technique as a whole, just got to get a flexible hot wax and get my application sorted!!!

I wish I did mine in 15mins! Probably more a case that I'm not working in a salon 5 days a week now, only really doing one day/week. I do strip sugar at the minute but retraining myself in hot wax (haven't used it in 5yrs!). I liked the technique as a whole, just got to get a flexible hot wax and get my application sorted!!!

If i can give you one word of advice look up a lovely lady called kim lawless and part with a bit of money for some fresh training in the new generation of flexible hot waxes. You will not regret it!! Look her up on here she is second to none and you will be itching to do intimate wax after intimate wax after the course. Well worth the money to keep up with new waxes and clients being in such a rush all the time. Its a quick, easy and full proof way. God this sounds like a sales pitch. Hehe. Go for it, get back in there you will love it x

Or if you cant train with her at least use euroblonde wax from perron rigot. I think you can get samples from them but not sure x

The train fair from australia might be a bit steep to train with Kim! haha, but I agree with the sentiment. Some training would definitely be beneficial with the new generation waxes.

Latest posts

Back