A dangerous addiction brewing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiggerlady

Reaction score
I received in the post today some Konad bits I ordered, and having had a play with, I say modestly, a fair degree of success, I can see me broke and surrounded by a pile of lovely discs, nail colours and various other bits I will have to work hard to resist buying!!
Any hope for me?? ;)

That is my fear if I purchase some......but is it worth the money? Does it give good results?

Nope...I have 42 moyou London plates...addictive!!! My other half goes mad when he sees the paypal transactions lol but stamping is amazing x

I have over 80 stamping plates lol sorry but there is no hope.

Paula's beauty, I went on to Konads ebay site and just got a stamper, scraper, 2 colours and a couple of plates, so didn't cost a huge amount , but I have to say, within minutes I was thinking I NEEEEED more plates, a bigger stamper, more colours...and so ...deeper in I go...I shall abandon all hope......:biggrin::biggrin:

I was surprised how easy it was, but I had watched some youtubes and read a lot of the posts on the 'All you need to know about Konad' thread...the bigger designs will take some practice though, but its good fun too...x

Nope. No hope. I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on plates. I have ordered plates from all over. Whatever you do, DO NOT join the group Adventures In Stamping on FB. They feed your addiction. I just ordered 18 stamping polishes and I'm trying to stop myself from ordering another set of plates. My OH doesn't even question the PayPal notifications anymore. Lol.

Latest posts

Back