A few nail pictures what you think.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what you think of my nails. I work mobile and do more shellac than enhancement.

I do think it takes years to get a very good standard, but what do you think so far.

Thank you

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320508829.911586.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320508829.911586.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 473
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320508913.623558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320508913.623558.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 464
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320509005.641151.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320509005.641151.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 451
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320509102.599205.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320509102.599205.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 441
I think theyre lovely! Id be proud to be the one who had produced them!

Geek critique section is a really good place for opinions/advice on your work ;) xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Hi

I used my I phone SG for the first time, and could not see the Nail Critique just the nail forum lol. Im sure it is on there, I just could see it ;-) xx

Thank You for your comments.

Last edited:
Hi

I used my I phone SG for the first time, and could not see the Nail Critique just the nail forum lol. Im sure it is on there, I just could see it ;-) xx

I can not see the nail critique section on my phone or iPad app either :( x

Hi

I love your nails they are lovely

I like your work :biggrin:

The only thing I think I am not as fond of is the shade of pink in the first set, personally I would use a lighter, less-pink pink but that I guess will be a personal preference between clients, some like it more then others.

Very nice though :hug:

I can not see the nail critique section on my phone or iPad app either :( x

On the iPad if you go to the nail forum you will see a sub section for critique. Im on an iPad now and it shows. On the iPhone app it doesn't show.

Thinking about it I just save the web version of SG on the iPad and that maybe why I can see it. Maybe better to do this.

HTH

Vicki xx

The only thing I think I am not as fond of is the shade of pink in the first set, personally I would use a lighter, less-pink pink but that I guess will be a personal preference between clients, some like it more then others.

Thank you for your comments :) yes the pink is cnd intense pink, the other pic is the same pink, I think it just looks brighter in the picture.

Some clients do prefer the blush but know what you mean it is very bright is the intense but that's what they wanted. :)))))

Beautiful. I'd be really proud if my standards were as good has yours,,

I thought the other picture was too but wasnt sure, it does stand out most in the first.
I appreciate lots of people like that- gosh I'm in Essex, lots love that look here!

hi,i agree with a lighter pink but the nails look great you should be very proud of them,well done :)

hi,i agree with a lighter pink but the nails look great you should be very proud of them,well done :)

Thank you for all your nice comments. I do most of my acrylics with blush the ones I uploaded are intense just personal preference . Will upload some more natural ones if can fine some :) xx

Latest posts

Back