A little message for a price list?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I am going to be writing out a new price list soon and I need to attract some new customers. I want to put a note somewhere on the list to "explain" why my prices are cheap (its because I am only almost qualified) and cant obviously go charging full price when Ive only just started (apart from the practise at college) Trouble im having is that I am not very good at using words to explain things (like you may have guessed already!lol) I would really appreciate any wording techniques!
Thanks xx

Hi geeks,

I am going to be writing out a new price list soon and I need to attract some new customers. I want to put a note somewhere on the list to "explain" why my prices are cheap (its because I am only almost qualified) and cant obviously go charging full price when Ive only just started (apart from the practise at college) Trouble im having is that I am not very good at using words to explain things (like you may have guessed already!lol) I would really appreciate any wording techniques!
Thanks xx

Hi, congrats! Personally, I wouldn't 'explain' anything. I would do a pricelist indicating somewhere: training, just qualified, or whatever terminology (it's different in the US) applies.

In my opinion, it's implied why the pricing is 'less expensive' without explaining it. I hope this makes sense.

Best of luck to you! :)

I to wouldnt put why i was cheap but state something along the line of:

with continuing, up to date, training and a passion for my industry, i can bring you the latest techniques at a great price.

play around with the words, dont claim anything ur not but dont sell ur self short either. look at it from the other persons perspective, what would u think if u were reading somebodys pricelist?

hth's :)

Yeah i agree with everyones points and ideas, another good one is to ask for models. This is what i am doing, i have made some postcards saing "models required" then it says full set of acrylic enhancments from £15. It also states that it is for a limited time only, so when you feel ready you can increase your prices and the offer ends lol!!
Some nice text, images and wording really help.
xx

you could just put junior tech

Thanks to all of you for your replies :) They were a great help. I loved the one about up to date training etc... I have used it!! Hope thats ok! lol Thanks again xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back