A nail art site [new to me]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
Thats a good one xXx

Hi all,

I´m owner of alisanails.ru. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Dmitriy

Hi there Dmitriy, welcome to this wonderful site.

The work is very good on the website, are you the nail tech that did these nails?
Please fill out your profile so we can see more about you & your training & products used.

It's a great site - well done x

Hi again and thanks for invitation :)

Actually, all of these nail arts were done by my wife, Alice. I´m only supporter and promoter of this site. Her English is not so good, why I´m here.
Alice´s experience more than 2 years, but the website was created in August 2006. She using only acrylic system in her work. She had some kinds of training provided by Elena Veretenko from Ukraine such as 3d design, aquarium and others. Later we will put all diplomas to website, just waiting for scan.
If you need some translation of website, let me know, I´ll explain you more detail the structure.

Thank you.

You do not need to scan in your diplomas and show then to us.....only need to fill in your profile .
If you look and my profile by clicking on my name at the top of this post, you will see what I mean.
Hope that's ok.
Your wife Alice has an excellent artist outlook for nail art.

I've finished with my profile :)

Btw. I've found some posts here (and may be it'll helpful for you too), where the nail masters looking for nail materials and tools distributor. I can help them, we are selling them, just have a look my profile. If you want to talk with me about it, send me PM or contact with me by ICQ.

it looks like a good web site but i couldnt around a cant read any of it :cry: :cry:

Yes, this is a problem for english speaking :( Probably, we will make english version in the future, we have many visitors from other countries.
But if something interesting for you, I'm ready to help :)

some of those nails are bloody gorgous xx​

Beautiful!!

A very talented lady!!:eek:

xx

i could only get to see some of the pictures, but, what i saw was amazing!
the yellow roses were my favorite!!
well done!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

What beautiful art!!!

I'm DEFINATELY going to have to try to do some of those. Absolutely LOVELY:!:

it looks like a good web site but i couldnt around a cant read any of it :cry: :cry:
Eh?? :?: :?: :?:

That's because it's in Russian!!! Please don't tell me you're one of these people who go abroad and then complain because the locals don't speak English??? :irked:

The website and nails are fantastic - your wife has a great talent.

Jackie

Eh?? :?: :?: :?:

That's because it's in Russian!!! Please don't tell me you're one of these people who go abroad and then complain because the locals don't speak English??? :irked:

The website and nails are fantastic - your wife has a great talent.

Jackie

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

I don't really think I need to translate this website to English..there is no any important information for master, this website was created for our clients..you can use menu..go with a mouse under the links and you will find the names of pages in English..something like news.html, album.html, prices.html..more important are pictures - nails arts

If anyone is interested, you can insert the website address into this Russian - English translator and you'll get the gist of the text. It works pretty well. The only exception is the pics dont work on the translated site, apart from that, its great.

Ivakin, your site is excellent and your wife is very talented. :)

The translator is available at Website FREE Online Translator :: PROMT Company Please remember to choose the 'to' and 'from' languages, ie, Russian to English

Thank you, Seanny, for your kind words and great suggestion :)

Lovely work there Ivakin, I especially like 'Gold Rush' - it's spectacular! What products did your wife use, just normal nail glitters?

Jackie

brilliant work once again. a great place for inspiration.

Back