A nail art site [new to me]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, wow, and wow. Your wife is an amazing artist. It takes me two hours to do a plain set of nails let alone what your wife has done. She is a true insperation. You are an intelligent man and in regards to work for your wife i personally would approach some of the big nail companies or fashion companies as her work is second to none. There is so many avenues for you wife with this artistic flair. I bet your wife can draw beautifull pictures to. Amazing and let us now how you go on the job front. Any salon owner would give her work, i rent a small room with your wife working in any salon her name will become world wide knowledge. Good look and keep us posted. Perhaps some simple desighns for us budding artist to be that we could perhaps better our selves with would be much appretiated xxxx jenny

thank you Jenny :hug:

Your wifes work is......hard to find a word that describes it. Stunning!
It is obvious you are very proud of your wifes talent:)
Does your wife use 'mother of pearl' for some of her designs?
Thankyou and toyour wife for the beautiful inspiration.
x

I'm happy to present you new version of Alisanails.ru! Now it has blog format. English support will added later (very soon!)

hi there..is there anyway this can be translated to english?? i love the art but i can not read any of it. is there some way i can translate it to english, or does anyone know of any good english nail art websites??

thanks
tammy

what an inspiration!
WOW
thanks for posting ivakin, and for those of you who need a translation tool - use
www.babelfish.yahoo.com
it makes navigating around the site easy and , although you can't view the photos, you know where to look on the russian page.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi all,

I´m owner of alisanails.ru. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Dmitriy

Do you do any training?

new art works:

cherry.jpg

purple-flo.jpg

The cherries are absolutely stunning :)

Her nails are amazing! So talented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Katrinad :)

You put my attempt at nail art to shame lol

Latest posts

Back