A new mascara!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
I normally use benefit there real mascara, but i want a cheaper one to use everyday (£20 is a lot for an everyday one lol) one u can buy from boots, recommendations please. Lucia xxx

I use rimmell glam eyes for every day, think its about 6 quid. The brush/comb applicator is fab xxx

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think you'll find a better one than the Benefit They're Real. Worth every penny once you've used it nothing else comes close, and for me there's no going back lol ;)

I use Dreamweave the original one not the lash construct and would never go back. It does exactly what it says, doesn't run or clump so I'm a happy bunny.

I don't think you'll find a better one than the Benefit They're Real. Worth every penny once you've used it nothing else comes close, and for me there's no going back lol ;)

Ye i know there real is fab but i use so much mascara i go through it in like a month. I just want one for everyday use coz my eyelashes are really light lol xx

I love soap and glory mascaras, they are about £10? They give great volume =) x

I use max factor false lash effect and love it! The only mascara I've ever bought again and again.

I've been using boots 17. I think it's called dolled up. I have a nightmare with mascara's. I think they are great when new but after a couple of weeks they go clumpy. This one has been great

I ended up with a maybaline one in offer for £5, so far so good lol. Save my benefit there real for nights out!! Xx

I've been trying a sample of Blinc mascara. It's great now want the real size. How much is it please, and who supplies?

I've been trying a sample of Blinc mascara. It's great now want the real size. How much is it please, and who supplies?

Not sure what your asking me lol xx

Hi there!
I have used every brand from Estee Lauder, Lancôme, etc etc, to many of the cheaper brands, (I get to try them out as I write beauty articles and am a professional make up artist), and I have found that L'Oreal and Maybelline mascaras are very good. They compare very favourably with ALL the higher end brands, and really give good length build up. Try them out I believe you will be pleased. I have puny lashes and I use my posh brands on my eyes as well as L'Oreal and Maybelline, and my lashes look just as long and lush as with the expensive ones.

hi there, i use the Loreal mascara, its the black and white one ( you apply the white first then the black) ive used this for years and find it the best one out there its around £11.00..hope this helps

Latest posts

Back